• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these limited or GR??? dont have time for the crashing sites and slim chances wit this fugazzi raffle and ticket bs in my area

I'm glad that these are a GR, hopefully the Baron 1's won't be so hard to cop or else it may ruin my Baron Pack idea's :lol: only the Baron's and the Infrared 23 Retro 2's for me as far as April goes. The first two weeks or so sure will be busy.

^ That 2nd video had me weak for some reason
laugh.gif
whats was funny to you?

Wasn't feeling them a couple months ago... Close to release, I needem...
And 5 bucks someone gonna call someone out wearing these some where saying they're fake cuz it has 45 instead of 23 on the back

Wasn't feeling them a couple months ago... Close to release, I needem...
And 5 bucks someone gonna call someone out wearing these some where saying they're fake cuz it has 45 instead of 23 on the back
I was feeling the same way about these at first. Wasn't sure if I wanted to grab them. But I'm starting to come around. They definitely have a solid, super clean look. Plus, my boy wants me to go try to cop them with him. So, I probably will.

I was feeling the same way about these at first. Wasn't sure if I wanted to grab them. But I'm starting to come around. They definitely have a solid, super clean look. Plus, my boy wants me to go try to cop them with him. So, I probably will.
My only problem now is I godda get someone to cover me for work since I do graveyard shifts [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom