• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

these limited or GR??? dont have time for the crashing sites and slim chances wit this fugazzi raffle and ticket bs in my area
these arent a GR these are a quickstrike release, these will be around the ballpark of the infrared 23 6s

fools dont know that quickstrikes have nothing to do with GR or limited. Show me a limited release that will have a FSR down to infant size.

Last edited:

fools dont know that quickstrikes have nothing to do with GR or limited. Show me a limited release that will have a FSR down to infant size.
The belair 5's are the only ones I can think of, but we all knew those were going to be limited. 

We've known about this release for about what 3-4 months now? Theres nothing quickstrike about it at all

If you wanna keep thinkin these are QS then go ahead. I'm not sweatin these at all since most people dont even like 9s.

The 1s on the other hand are another story.

2 js releasing in 1 day for sure one will be crazy limited. It makes more sense to me for Nike to make these limited since it is a 9 which is liked less and it has a story or theme to it but nike never does anything that makes sense so we'll see closer to release date but from what you guys say I guess it will be the retro 1s

Saw these in person today. Not even that big on 9s but these are 
smokin.gif

2 js releasing in 1 day for sure one will be crazy limited. It makes more sense to me for Nike to make these limited since it is a 9 which is liked less and it has a story or theme to it but nike never does anything that makes sense so we'll see closer to release date but from what you guys say I guess it will be the retro 1s

I can guarantee you that the limited shoe which won't even be a "quick strike" will be the 1's. Go on Finish Line and look at their April release calendar and the Baron 9's are a available in every size as were the White/Infrared Retro 6's, Powder Blue 3's and 10's, oh and the recent Infrared Retro 3. If you look at the Baron 1's, they'll only be available in men's sizes.

JB normally does two general releases a month

It would make more sense for those snake skin lows or those ugly II's to be limited

Sort of like how they did the infrared III's. A basic color will sell out first as a retro+.

Can anyone confirm any direct correlation between Thread Count and Ease of Cop? If so that should be higher hopes my way lol

Not reaching, genuinely askin.

Back
Top Bottom