• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the waiting game

for a phone call, anyone relate?

i got 2 tickets and a morning spot fcfs, and online and coupons for ftl and fl feeling pretty good hype is low

In my area they sat. I think these are more sought after. That's my opinion though. These are difinitely more hyped
Im sure different pairs do better in different cities. I personally was more hyped for the PB10's than any other GR release this year so far including these. But i agree tho that these are more hyped than the Infrared 3s were.

Im sure different pairs do better in different cities. I personally was more hyped for the PB10's than any other GR release this year so far including these. But i agree tho that these are more hyped than the Infrared 3s were.
x2[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]127919[/emoji]

Got that call for Baron 9s , locked down 2 sz 10.5, and still got 4 raffle tix out there with ftl, so I expect to get at least a call for 1 more pair.

Im only grabbing 1 to rock and 1 to stock,, so the other pair Im anticipating will get denied..

I needed these , so Im feeling good about now.

Last edited:
Went up to my local finishline and got a guranteed size ticket. Went up around 9:50 10 mins before they open and there were about 8 people. I was able to get my size 10.5. Still waiting on some raffles in my local area to call.

That bill looks stupid long, like that fishin hat Smalls had in The Sandlot
laugh.gif
that completes the retro look

Back
Top Bottom