• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So these aren't TLO right? Same with the 1s? May actually have a shot if so...

Last edited:
Oh dang these aren't TLO?! Well I just got a lot happier...really like the 9's, and with the 1's on lock in store....glad I can focus all my effort on the 9's now.

Yea Champs is the only raffle here, got no call either. FNL FA AND HOH FCFS so surely I can grab there. Buying online @7am just in case so I might have a second pair for someone here.I liked doing business with Champs too Thinks I may get those 1's as well, as trade bait only

Won a raffle from my local Shiekh Shoes for the IXs. Going to same mall to try and cop the 1s. They're doing FCFS for the AJ I at FTA.

Do they run big? Or tts like every other 9 ? I wear a 13 but I went for a 14 but they didn't get that size so I got a 15..

Wish I could pick these up but there's been too many releases lately...Would rather just have my money right for the Concord Low XI's and the Carmines. If these are selling at retail down the line, I would grab, same holds true for the 1s.

i think im going to get the barons fitted even though they change there color from when Jordan played...funny a month ago they had a FSR on the hat and now only two sizes

Last edited:
"Richards" sporting goods is gonna have these online also..........these are def gonna be an easy cop.

The Is are gonna be pretty hard to get i see..........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom