• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ordered adult size from *****..... +10 rep  I haven't sen Jordans in stock in ***** in almost 10 years.......... in and out checkout in less than 2 minutes 

Just tried typing 'Jordan retro' at DSG and I get a 'This product is not yet available: Please check back after 8AM on April 5th' message...

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=29021796&sr=1&origkw=jordan retro
think i copped off that link(repped), payment and stuff went through but no auto email yet. prolly just slow, but i did get one in my cart on nike.com so if all else fails ill still be good for the day with it in there right?

LoL got cart jacked trying to put promo codes in thank god I won my raffle yesterday lol.... any advice on how to do that for next time?

Copped these quick, still in line for the 1s on NDC, got a pair of both in the cart on eastbay 5 minutes left on the check out timer

They're in my cart and I keep trying to check out but I'm getting an "An error occurred while processing your request" screen....WTF

Off to bed copped 2 pairs size 9!  First pair copped from NDC second pair I got from FNL.  Good luck to everybody!

Got thru 
nthat.gif

Pretty Smooth Sailing On NDC :smokin

These Are Way Better Than Those 1's IMO

hit submit and just got a thank you. don't know whats up with NDC lately on orders

Got The Same Thing Myself...... Go Check Your Email For The Order Confirmation :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom