• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was wack.  I had them in my cart, got through the checkout process but got stuck at the payment validation screen.  Nike started spazzing out and then I got cart jacked.  Oh well, gonna just take the L.

NDC wanted to act ******ed when I was processing my order , but it finally went through 
smokin.gif

Well that was wack.  I had them in my cart, got through the checkout process but got stuck at the payment validation screen.  Nike started spazzing out and then I got cart jacked.  Oh well, gonna just take the L.
Same ish happened to me....

I knew there is a reason I don't do this anymore, big **** GR like this and still waiting in line on all 4 websites..... 

Keep Trying Buddy... Just Let Me Get Back "In Line" For A Size 9.5

Last edited:
$144.16 with me 20% off .. finally I get sumthin off nike .. now sneakercon later tryna find them mb9's !

Eventually got through the whole checkout process on NDC! Just keep trying. Helped my friend get his first pair lol

Last edited:
Got em in my cart but the payment screen is slow. Ima her cart jacked by some ******* who already got 4 pairs

these look ok but the ones are better

Hardly :lol:

Color Placement Is ALL WRONG On Those 1's........ After Seeing More And More Pics Of Them, It ReConfirmed These Were The Better Shoe From This Baron "Collection".

And That's Coming From A BIG AJ1 Fan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom