• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wearing my pair today. Out of the 13 or so pairs of ixs I have these are by far one of my favorites. Quality is pretty good on them as well. Solid release by JB.

45 was my football # in hs and I just remembered I got a #45 customized raider jersey somewhere in my closest. I need these now

Dat straight from nike DS Jordan quality....

I like them overall tho but I do wish the heal tab was a lil bit stiffer

Last edited:
My Pair Came In On Thursday.... Didn't Eem Have To Post In Here About Tracking/Shipping Confirmation Either, Imagine That :lol:

View media item 913459
All These Restocks Popping Up Are EXACTLY Why Grabbing A Bunch Of These To Flip Was A Terrible Investment :smh:

You Just Need To Consider Asking Yourself, "Do I Know What The **** I'm Talking About?" Before You Post...... Would Help You Save Face Among Those Of Us That Do :wink:

Calling People "Haters" And "Busters" Because They Have Better Things To Do With Their Time And Money Is Just Ignorant...PERIOD

You are an ignorant troll.

Please Stop Typing Like This.

All These Restocks Popping Up Are EXACTLY Why Grabbing A Bunch Of These To Flip Was A Terrible Investment
mean.gif
this

and i believe most people that are able to grab multiple pairs to resell do it so they can post pics up and say "hey everybody look how many pairs i got to resell"... don't get me wrong they're making a little change, but i think they do it more for show then anything 
laugh.gif
  i could be wrong tho

Last edited:
I had these on for the second time today, for about 6 hours this time with a lot of walking, this model is super comfortable on a long wear.
Glad I grabbed this shoe

Oh wow!!!!!....

I've seen it all now. You guys really edit and or erase, delete portions of peoples conversations in the main that everyone sees?

That is sooooo shady. Is it to "save face"? To keep one person from looking a certain type of way once they've made an *** of themselves, and try to make me look stupid? 

I am shocked but I'm not. That's shady though. If I say something silly or stupid people know I'm the first to admit fault or error or even apopligize but this...

I won't say dudes name but yall literally just erased the whole conversation and left his POV. Like I said before, Girlfriend stuff, kid stuff.

I'm done with this thread man, no way, that's so wack.

*(and so yall know, the comments I made are also gone from my post history in my personal account, so my account isn't private?)

Those posts also did not contain cursing or violation of any rule and once it started to derail the thread, I personally QUIT the conversation.

You guys/gals who grabbed the BARON 9, enjoy it, for sure a dope shoe! IM OUT

Back
Top Bottom