Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

i appreciate the pics. I have space jams and breds. These dont do much for me. Maybe i can cop these and trade for concords. Jordan 11s have owned December since 2008.

kobeoverbron, thanks for the info. Loved the "Blackout" XIs since the first time I saw them. Will pick these up x 2 :smokin

I can confirm the TAxi, Steel and this is the photo of the Jordan XI up for ordering this December:

nerd.gif

I remember seeing "
pimp.gif
" and must cop of released when pics of this surfaced.
Now that it looks like 98% says they are... what say you?
sick.gif
roll.gif
This might be the first year that no one will get killed for the 11's (probably not)..... My lord i dont know where to start with how bad these are....

Didnt get the Anniversary XI's (all white) and def cant see myself getting these...Especially if you have Space Jams and Black/Red XI's why these too (and the XI is my favorite model). Thanks for the info but I'm hoping this isnt true...prolly is though but with a maize jumpman

I dont know about yall but that "blackout" has been rumored for years and from what I have heard it was always a sample with a LOW number of pairs produced. Plus I cant see that being "Laney" themed. Im not doubting whoever posted that picture but I personally dont think that is at all what the shoe is going to look like, other than it being an XI. 

blackouts are releasing, if so i guess im gonna get back in that mess i swore id never do again from last year

but if the laney 11 like inthe pic are the ones getting released ill pass

I dont know about yall but that "blackout" has been rumored for years and from what I have heard it was always a sample with a LOW number of pairs produced. Plus I cant see that being "Laney" themed. Im not doubting whoever posted that picture but I personally dont think that is at all what the shoe is going to look like, other than it being an XI. 
just saw this, i think u are right, if they dont release these ill just throw my annie 11s in a bucket of black paint....lol

The last couple of years, the color scheme for foams has gone from loud to LOUD.  Then out of no where, the stealths show up (which many labelled boring) and became an instant hit.  I think JB and Nike took note of that.  The next couple of months should be interesting. 

so im a little confused, are these gamma 11s the same as laney 11s? in other thread someone put a different color code for laney

I'd get those XI's, but I wouldn't jump through hoops to do it

Last edited:
I posted the other info, these are the limited ones, there is another 11, mark my words...
Regarding the 11's, the almost all black pair pictured above will be limited?  Do you have any info on the other colorway?  Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom