Air Jordan Retro I DMP Releasing July info.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Originally Posted by DetroitNappy

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Let me help you out folks -

Air Jordan 1 60+ pack (DMP). $225.00. This will be a package like the BMP.

The other one is the Jordan 1 retro Hi "Do the Right Thing Pack". NO, they will be not together. It's called pack because of matching apparel but the shoes will be sold separately.

Both packs will release on JULY then Schooldays/Alpha-Omega pack will release on September.
What pack is this? which ones are suppose to come in this pack?

That pack will be a great pack if it is done right! Well, the upcoming pack, Schooldays/Alpha-Omega pack will release on September, will have two OG Nike Air Jordan I's. One will be a retro of anOG sample that resembles the colors of the Lakers, Varsity Purple/Maize-White. (It can be seen on Jumpman23.com! Look at the lifestyle clothing pictures, themodels are wearing them). The other shoe will be, OG colorway, Black/Grey-White! This pack will be fire if JB doesn't screw it up! They're plenty ofsamples floating around. You can easily see how and what they altered compared to the OG's! Like the darker shade of purple on the new samples, andelephant print on one of the Black/Grey-White samples. Please don't ruin these JB. Unfortunately, JB finds a way to ruin a retro that has greatpotential... Here are the pictures and you be the judge.
eyes.gif

^ The tongue on these new 1's are WAY too high. The og tongue was the same height as the ankle collar.

OriginalJS

Thanks for clearing this up. How could i forgot about this pack. Should be good.

Feelin the BMP2 or whatever the name is, never understood the red laces in black/ reds though

Yea im def picking these up....really clean....im feelin em. 225 isnt bad at all compared to the 310 of the Vs who will eventually hit discount racks

Originally Posted by BeiLL

Feelin the BMP2 or whatever the name is, never understood the red laces in black/ reds though
OG Black/Red 1's had black laces but I think all the 60+ packs coming out will be labeled as a DMP. Since dropping 60+ is a defining moment.

wait then what happens to the metallics?
the op started with da metallic releasing and now we have the pics of chicago and boston pack

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by BeiLL

OG Black/Red 1's had black laces but I think all the 60+ packs coming out will be labeled as a DMP. Since dropping 60+ is a defining moment.

Oh yea I know the OGs did, I meant I don't understand the red laces in newer black/reds... like these and the black/ red straps. I like the OG black laces

i believe OP is making a mistake...
he must talking about the 60+ jordan 1 pack(originally named)...
cuz the release day n price tag is rite~
there is a post tht with ebay listing pic...
the pic is a jordan 1 DMP box with bred 1s and celtic 1s also pricetag

i was informed that it will be a pack. and supposedly comes with a t-shirt to match both shoes

Originally Posted by derry1

275133722_o.gif
eek.gif

WOW!
These look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal good, I cant believe I gotta leave 3 days before they release. If they make these in RBP and nubuck numbers do yallthink they will still be around in August?

Back
Top Bottom