Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I was talking to an employee at this new boutique (which is the first one with a NSW account in the Midwest)
which is in Chicago, and he said they will be getting the True Blue's, I don't know how accurate this is, but they did have a
fsr of Neon 95's and all the Jordan CDP's (Except the VIII pack) for retail.

he also said they will be getting the OG Blue AM 1 QS's.

anyway this is my new favorite shop, mad cool.
pimp.gif
make sure they don't rape you on the prices
laugh.gif

Seems like online shops are getting a lot of pairs in. I'll be on the lookout during August. I cannot wait.
nope, he said they'll never charge more then retail, so I'm good
pimp.gif

Meh....I'll just wait till the release date and cop off Ebay
A lot of people gonna try to resell these and to sell these fast
They'll prolly go sell at 180 with free shipping or something

Ima be on the look out for these. I need a pair badly....

i have a feeling if we see these in NYC its gonna be crazy prices.

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Meh....I'll just wait till the release date and cop off Ebay
A lot of people gonna try to resell these and to sell these fast
They'll prolly go sell at 180 with free shipping or something

i kinda doubt that, at least from a canada, ontario perspective it would be hard to believe...if we are paying 215 (189.99 + 13% tax) and convert to US pricesit would be about $198 US and thats not even thinking about shipping...why would i for example send them out for 180 free shipping...unless the market is goingto be flooded with them im thinking these will be going for $200 + shipping at the least

^ word. I saw a lot of TB iii's on ebay for +200$ bin. I was going to buy a pair but thought about it and i rather wait for them to release in the statesfor a decent price (hopefully) and it is possible that there will be a lot of fakes on ebay.

I just hope they release in the states soon.

for those who copped already, has the quality, esp the midsole, improved as compared to the fire reds? i just hope we won't have chipping problems on thisone.

Searched throughout the thread, can someone please clarify the US retail price on these? Thanks in advanced!

Realistically, based on Canadian retail and taxes, I cannot see someone in Canada willing to resell these shoes for under $200 USD. For the trouble, you arelooking at $250 USD shipped minimum (by the slowest method possible & in a milk carton) if a Canadian seller wants to make even a tiny profit. It is notworth the trouble. If it touched $250 plus shipping, then people would try to hawk them on Ebay.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What is retail for this shoe? Any official word yet?

It should be under 130...but JB's been raising prices

I think someone stated retail was $140 USD. I could be wrong though

I don't think they gonna release this in the states... and if they do it'll be at least! 150+

The manager at finishline just called me again to ask if I had jumped the gun and bought online from resellers....he then informed me that they will be gettinthen next month but the nike rep has not given them a release date only a estimated retail of 150+ ...(520)7472550...im in tucson, az by the way
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

size 8 to 10 on rmkstore 199 plus shipping just incase anyone wanted them.....ordered mine from kix-files last week and now i have to wait

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

The manager at finishline just called me again to ask if I had jumped the gun and bought online from resellers....he then informed me that they will be gettin then next month but the nike rep has not given them a release date only a estimated retail of 150+ ...(520)7472550...im in tucson, az by the way
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

You're the same dude who said you got b-grade hares from the Tucson outlet (which never got em) Quit makinthis city look bad with all these ducktales ur tellin...

Back
Top Bottom