Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

The manager at finishline just called me again to ask if I had jumped the gun and bought online from resellers....he then informed me that they will be gettin then next month but the nike rep has not given them a release date only a estimated retail of 150+ ...(520)7472550...im in tucson, az by the way
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

You're the same dude who said you got b-grade hares from the Tucson outlet (which never got em) Quit makin this city look bad with all these ducktales ur tellin...

eek.gif
good find
indifferent.gif
call them homie and they will tell you the same thing and lol @ nethingmaking this city worse than it already is
laugh.gif

and lol @ the thought of me even lying about getting "B" grades it was odd and i got a good deal so i posted to verify if that was unusual ornormal
wink.gif

The manager at finishline just called me again to ask if I had jumped the gun and bought online from resellers....he then informed me that they will be gettin then next month but the nike rep has not given them a release date only a estimated retail of 150+ ...(520)7472550...im in tucson, az by the way
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Ok so I just called the Finishline in Tucson and the dude there did say that they were getting these next month. He didnt know how many but said probably justone size run. So ya'll can take it however u want but I thought I'd check it out for myself since Im still trying to find another 12 and my cousinlives in Tucson. Peace

and lol @ the thought of me even lying about getting "B" grades it was odd and i got a good deal so i posted to verify if that was unusual or normal
wink.gif
I bet u wont post a pic of the receipt

and lol @ the thought of me even lying about getting "B" grades it was odd and i got a good deal so i posted to verify if that was unusual or normal
wink.gif

i bet u make mininum wage
tired.gif
..go get me a size 11 homie n just stoptalking please

wink.gif

tired.gif
..go get me a size 11 homie n just stop talking please
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dont get too offended...... no mre OT from me.. im tryna let these people know ulike to make up $*@$ so they dont get their hopes up. I'll end it there.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Ok so I just called the Finishline in Tucson and the dude there did say that they were getting these next month. He didnt know how many but said probably just one size run. So ya'll can take it however u want but I thought I'd check it out for myself since Im still trying to find another 12 and my cousin lives in Tucson. Peace

nes-duck_tales.gif

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

Originally Posted by Tone1020

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Ok so I just called the Finishline in Tucson and the dude there did say that they were getting these next month. He didnt know how many but said probably just one size run. So ya'll can take it however u want but I thought I'd check it out for myself since Im still trying to find another 12 and my cousin lives in Tucson. Peace

nes-duck_tales.gif

call like the man above did then edit your post
happy.gif

wink.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dont get too offended...... no mre OT from me.. im tryna let these people know u like to make up $*@$ so they dont get their hopes up. I'll end it there.

offended? bro you work at the foothills mall chill with all this talk like you work in nike headquarters or something .....u take ur outlet mall job way toseriously
sick.gif
.....and im no expert all I relayed was a message fromfinishline because im trying to get these at retail in the us as everyone else interested is

wink.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dont get too offended...... no mre OT from me.. im tryna let these people know u like to make up $*@$ so they dont get their hopes up. I'll end it there.

offended? bro you work at the foothills mall chill with all this talk like you work in nike headquarters or something .....u take ur outlet mall job way to seriously
sick.gif
.....and im no expert all I relayed was a message from finishline because im trying to get these at retail in the us as everyone else interested is
funny how i never mentioned my job...

wink.gif
Bro, you posted for attention in a jordan brand forum, just like you are now. You got embarrassed real quick.

Enough with this douchebaggery already... ****!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Has anybody seen these in a size 15?

Word is that they are going up to a 13 or 14, but knowing JB they'll end up releasing bigger sizes months after the release.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

wink.gif
Bro, you posted for attention in a jordan brand forum, just like you are now. You got embarrassed real quick.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u guys work at the same store stop it please
roll.gif

but im done goin back and forth my apologies to everyone else in the thread solely talking about the tb3's

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

wink.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u guys work at the same store stupid, stop it please
roll.gif
Fixed. Still waiting on the receipt.

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
imma give them a call tomorrow or something and see whats really good

Originally Posted by redremy23

When is the release date? I have to be on London, UK for the whole month of August. Thanks fellas!

I. Think its the eighth or something right around there. Thats the last i heard. Im hopin my få. In denmark can pick me up a pair but theyll be hella expensiveif they even drop in the like four jordan retailers in the dam country.

Back
Top Bottom