Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I'm also trying to find a size 11, all the online store ive looked (rmkstore, promoshoes, kixfiles, footalog ,etc...) are sold out. Who knows anothersource? I hope they widely available online after the 8th..

Just wait to see if they hit the states if you're lookin' for an 11. That's what size I am too and I am just playing it safe for now. If not,there's always eBay.

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Just wait to see if they hit the states if you're lookin' for an 11. That's what size I am too and I am just playing it safe for now. If not, there's always eBay.

no one has size 11. freakin sucks but eventually i know they will release in the states. just wait and be patient plus that means more money to spend on otherJ's (spacejams)!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jgamel81

they lowered the price cause people figured out they're coming to the states soon after
No, it's because they had them early. Just like Marquee or Randy did. On the 8th they will be available worldwide, well besides here in theStates
frown.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Will have my pair Tuesday.

Canada FTW.

FINALLY.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lucky you....i guess they r letting u getting ur pair early....i ordered few pairs and ...i have to wait till the 8th >.<......

i wonder when they will drop, if thery decide to drop in teh states.. no way do they have a large enuff stock to QS release on the 8th in u.s..... or dothey?!!!!!!!

i sure hope you guys are right about these coming here for everyone's sake..... i don;t want to see 10 pages of "regrets for not copping at $200"

Back
Top Bottom