Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Martini555

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Does anyone know if these will drop in Australia? Generally whatever Canada gets, we get, but I haven't heard of any Footlocker's getting them in. If anybody has any info or even what they will retail for, please let us know. Thanks.

yeh cuz, if ur in melb kicks101 will get them on the 8th and iv checked with footlocker and they are getting them in but the guy said wait till the end of the week to see which stores are gettin them in and retail is $220

thanks heaps mate! from melbourne as well so i'll see if chadstone is getting them. hopefully not too limited, but even if they are, shouldn't be toohard to cop, considering motorsports XX3's are still on shelves from last year!

This SUCKS! I want these, but I HATE paying retail/above retail...... Working at Foot Locker has got me spoiled lol

hey NT member i need your help bad. I need to get a pair of true blue size 9 and under 200. or a web site i ry a couple n there all sold out or high price.good lookin out

got my connect in canada to preorder these for me. I think after these, im gonna pause on the shoe spending for a bit.

^lol...good luck with that, you realize with conversions retail is close to 200...plus international shipping...

just over a week to go for Canada release and things got crazy these past couple days...if you don't have a pair on lock yet it just might be too late forprices close to retail...

guess this is the good thing about living in japan haha, my store got the international only Vs in so im counting on them getting these

they have them at jumpmansneakers.com 215.00 shipped sizes 8-10 only use the free shipping code on product page to get them 215.00 shipped

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

jumpmansneakers.com has them 215.00 shipped 8-10 sizes
wow they lowered the price i might just cop from them

Thats cool the homie hooked it up for only $215 shipped . Not bad compared to other rape prices.

lol and the FREE shipping code is nketlk . Gotta love it

Got my pair from a nice little sneaker store in the UK this morning
happy.gif

Originally Posted by d85ncm

hey NT member i need your help bad. I need to get a pair of true blue size 9 and under 200. or a web site i ry a couple n there all sold out or high price. good lookin out

BRO CHECK UR PM, THEY STILL HAVE A 9 IF YOU STILL NEED THEM

Back
Top Bottom