Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

$140 for 3s? is ridiculous, $15 price increase in only what 2 years? if thats the case expect 3s to retail for $160 in 2011, i dont see what I'm payingextra for?

Originally Posted by BeiLL

$140 for 3s? is ridiculous, $15 price increase in only what 2 years? if thats the case expect 3s to retail for $160 in 2011, i dont see what I'm paying extra for?
i totally agree, i think the most should be 135. but regardless ppl are still copping (including myself)

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by Lrrr

whos looking forward to a chipping, cracking and peeling midsole?

The midsoles will be painted and not dyed. Please do not buy this garbage. It will only cause them to produce more. %%@!$! sheep
smh.gif

You wore them 5 times?? LOL..what were you doing in them? Mine have been worn 10+ times and look at mine!!! Don't try to get everyone not to buy because YOU don't know how to take care of your sneakers or because YOU do some off the wall stuff in retros
roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!
i'll just assume that you're frail...5'5 or shorter and weigh about 120lbs

before anyone asks im 6'4 230...i'd rather not walk like a penguin to enjoy my sneakers
LMAO..homeboy I am 6'4 237..so next excuse

for the record, im 6'5" 300 + and these are mine after 7 or 8 wears (like i mentioned before). BTW i've walked missions in these.

^^^^^ only minor cracks

THANK YOU!

Nice, 5 pairs will be purchased for me along with 5 pairs of space jams, that's all the jordans I'll need for this year until next year.
smokin.gif

i wore my fire red III's everyday at one point when they came out. Those were my go to shoes. They held up well. The fake leather was tough. The midsolepaint is of course cheap, but it held up for me.

haha well it looks like I'll be getting a pair soon, my girlfriend got me a pair from marq without my knowledge, I would have had her wait had I known shewas gonna grab me a pair. I'll post impressions when I get them if anyone is interested. I have some 94' White Cements, 2001 Black Cements, and justsold my True Blue retros so I know what kind of quality is expected.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

haha well it looks like I'll be getting a pair soon, my girlfriend got me a pair from marq without my knowledge, I would have had her wait had I known she was gonna grab me a pair. I'll post impressions when I get them if anyone is interested. I have some 94' White Cements, 2001 Black Cements, and just sold my True Blue retros so I know what kind of quality is expected.

damn, wish my gf could cop me stuff like that
laugh.gif
frown.gif

haha well it looks like I'll be getting a pair soon, my girlfriend got me a pair from marq without my knowledge, I would have had her wait had I known she was gonna grab me a pair. I'll post impressions when I get them if anyone is interested. I have some 94' White Cements, 2001 Black Cements, and just sold my True Blue retros so I know what kind of quality is expected.
it would be much appreciated if u post pix when u receive them. also let us know the differences and what to expect, thanks in advance
grin.gif

double

Originally Posted by NJstress03

it would be much appreciated if u post pix when u receive them. also let us know the differences and what to expect, thanks in advance
grin.gif
yes i would love some too

Back
Top Bottom