Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

$140?

Looks like I'll be buying two pairs.
pimp.gif

First release of the year I will be buying. It is a tie between these and the black/cements for my favorite III.

$140 wow, I remember when 3"s cost $115 retail, all the packs from last year and that continue to come out this year are driving retro prices way to high,whatever happen to retro sneakers=retro prices, guess those are things of the past now?

Meh 140 doesnt bother me if the shoe is quality. The cdp III are not as good as my old 01 pair, but they arent as bad as some make them out to be. Fire redswere worse imo in terms of quality.

Meh 140 doesnt bother me if the shoe is quality. The cdp III are not as good as my old 01 pair, but they arent as bad as some make them out to be. Fire redswere worse imo in terms of quality.

and you can get them now at that website I hate, that ships things with no nike box.......its crazy all these jordans are coming out.....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

look dude....if you dont want them....dont buy them.....no need to try and convince people not to buy them because you trashed your fire reds....its bad enough william riveras gonna come in here at any given moment and type cdp mold about 4 times on every page....at the end of the day people buy what they want
roll.gif

that guys a character
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

For some reason NT desperately wants me to post news about the future like in the past, but when i do, it's overlooked!
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4853463/t/AJ-XII-Nubuck-2009-Retro.html#reply-4853463

PO
I hear you man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom