Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by ed2trey

mauweezie42 wrote:
smh.gif
Look, u idiot I know what I can fit in, it depends on the shoe cause as we all know JB does not fit true to it size, so I can fit from a 11.5 to a 13.

good luck with all that, i hope it works out for you

I'm a true 10.5, but I have Jordans from 9.5 to 11.5 and they all fit just fine.... anybody who has a lot of Jordans or different sigs knows that you wear different sizes in different sigs....

Example: Air Jordan 1 and 3 I wear a size 11, but AJ XIV I can fit an 11.5 no clown shoe or nothin.... stop tryin to hate all the time fools . . . .
mad.gif

i don't know about all that, i have 170+ pairs of j's and they're all size 10. now given

some may feel slightly snugger/looser then the others, there's no need for me to go up/down

a full size or a size and a half

Got mine from RMK today. Ordered friday of last week, got them intoday. 5 days to get here. Thats crazy. Shoes look straight.

Got mines from my homeboy last week. Love how they look. was going to wait a bit to wear them but I couldn't resist. The leather is wwwaaayyyyy better thanmy cdp 3's. being that its a mostly white shoe I gotta be easy with wearing them. thats a shoe you want to keep looking crispy especially with that midsole that 3's have.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

mauweezie42 wrote:
smh.gif
Look, u idiot I know what I can fit in, it depends on the shoe cause as we all know JB does not fit true to it size, so I can fit from a 11.5 to a 13.

good luck with all that, i hope it works out for you

I'm a true 10.5, but I have Jordans from 9.5 to 11.5 and they all fit just fine.... anybody who has a lot of Jordans or different sigs knows that you wear different sizes in different sigs....

Example: Air Jordan 1 and 3 I wear a size 11, but AJ XIV I can fit an 11.5 no clown shoe or nothin.... stop tryin to hate all the time fools . . . .
mad.gif
i don't know about all that, i have 170+ pairs of j's and they're all size 10. now given

some may feel slightly snugger/looser then the others, there's no need for me to go up/down

a full size or a size and a half

ill have to ride with retro on this one i have over 180 myself and trust they range from 10-13 im a true 12 but i caqn usually fit a 10.5 in certian modelsjust fine a 10 is pushing it big time but i maybe get a 3 hour wear out of them before i have to take em off. so i can clearly say your size can easily varybut for the most part most of my shoes or 11.5-12

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

you know whats wack.. I havent even worn my IIIs yet and the back is yellowing just a little bit.. Not very noticeable at all.. but the fact that I can tell bothers me..

%++ the 01s i hope you are talkin about if u talkin bout some 09s then damn someone must have pissed on them when u werent looking
roll.gif

is there a smiley for "****"?.. well if not.. I'll make one.. :-r

dude next time just be more clear on what u talk about thats all
tired.gif
l imsyaing

you know whats wack.. I havent even worn my IIIs yet and the back is yellowing just a little bit.. Not very noticeable at all.. but the fact that I can tell bothers me..

%++ the 01s i hope you are talkin about if u talkin bout some 09s then damn someone must have pissed on them when u werent looking
roll.gif

is there a smiley for "****"?.. well if not.. I'll make one.. :-r

dude next time just be more clear on what u talk about thats all
tired.gif
l im syaing
I honestly dont see how much more clearer I can get..
tired.gif

I dont know how people wear 10.5-13's. If i cant get my hands on my size, i wait til i find it. i'm a 12, certain J's i like 11.5 better. but iwould never be like, yeah i'll take anything from a 11-14

pretty much all J's run about the same to me.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I dont know how people wear 10.5-13's. If i cant get my hands on my size, i wait til i find it. i'm a 12, certain J's i like 11.5 better. but i would never be like, yeah i'll take anything from a 11-14

pretty much all J's run about the same to me.
I'm not sayin I take anything from an 11 to a 14 but I got some AJ2 blk/chrome size 9.5 fit fine no problem.... got '00 Space Jam size 11fit just fine no problem . . . . see where I'm goin ?

I got 2 pairs of 11's... I got one for my friend and one for me... He isn't responding to my aims or my emails... does this mean I can keep them??hahahaha

Yup! Thanks to Caliroots, I FINALLY got mine! Not bad for shipping from overseas.

And..Yes, my Size 13 feet fit just fine on these 11.5
happy.gif

dawn I cant find sz 12.5-13 NOWHERE
anybody have a DS pair on sz 12.5 or 13 PM me I really need them
FOR A FAIR PRICE THO

^ let me break it down I am wearing them have sole savers on them, they have no creases looking th same as I took them out the box from top to bottom, so yes Iam keeping them in ds condition by doing so, not they they or ds. Got it now?

Back
Top Bottom