Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

yea i guess ill give them a shot , theyreally needto fire the person you does the layout for this site though its worst than some fake sites

Just got both of my 13's in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont see how in the world cats who wear a 13 find themselves stuffing their foot in a 11.
smh.gif

Talking about toes crossing over.
laugh.gif

Dudes feet gonna be achin like hell later in life.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

PPL SAY SHOETRENDS IS LEGIT BUT THERE PRICES ARE WAY TO LOW FOR ME TO FEEL SECURE ABOUT

Funny People.......I paid $180 for my Eggplants from them.....They are legit......I guess you are just used to paying raped prices

These jawns just might hit the states....

They were sitting in every sneaker store I went to in London & Paris. I only saw one person wearing these & that was in Stockholm.

WOW in downtown BK and Arabs charging $350 for these "F outta here" is exactly what I said Cheapest I talked down to was $300

the only way they are gonna "hit the states" is if overstock flows over...
and they would pop up sporadically in low quantities...
making that cop difficult

it ain't gonna be some huge gen release with nike air on the back and red tongue back...
for cheaper...please

Originally Posted by green rhino123

the only way they are gonna "hit the states" is if overstock flows over...

it ain't gonna be some huge gen release with nike air on the back and red tongue back...
for cheaper...please
eyes.gif

you're right
eyes.gif

you r !#@%+# crazy wearing a size 11.5 and you are a 13!!! damn people thirst for these @!+$%!!!! I want them too but I'm not going to buy a 12.5 andI'm a 14. It's impossible for me to to get my foot in the sneaker!!!

Got my pair from wellgosh today...Quality on them is good to me. Glad I finally got a pair of true blue's..Price wasn't bad at all either

Back
Top Bottom