Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i just got another pair from shoetrends.i orderd last week i got them 5 min ago they are flawless im lucky i got 2 nice pairs ive seen other peoples pairs thatlook bad if you whant me to post pics i will both size 11

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

These have been reduced to 60 quid in UK.
I was just in Edinburgh & they were full price but they only had a sz 8.
Glasgow was sold out
ohwell.gif
at the retail price of 90 quid.

I wish I coulda got to London
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Here are the pics:

It's on the back of both shoes
frown.gif

o8b7sx.jpg

2q8vmyw.jpg

1zp03yx.jpg
wow that sucks what the f jb i just got another pair yesturday my first pair are fine still ive only wore them like 6 times only

I dont know what you guys expect from nike/jordan brand

I have been saything this for years and years.

The materials are cheap so the shoes are made cheap.

The shoes are made in sweatshops is so what do you expect.

Even when you get a NON B GRADE Shoe Your getting something that will break down very quickly after a few wears for alot of money.

In the end more and more people will complain about quality and you will still buy more and more shoes.

The only bright spot I see is that all the paint on any nike/jordan shoe goes first before the materials on the shoe.

We all better hope that none of that paint is led paint or nike will have one of the biggest lawsuits in history.

So As I said In the past
GET USE TO IT OR STOP BUYING NIKES.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

whos looking forward to a chipping, cracking and peeling midsole?

The midsoles will be painted and not dyed. Please do not buy this garbage. It will only cause them to produce more. %%@!$! sheep
smh.gif
Lurk moar. It's not like you were not warned.

Well, I didn't tought it would happen so quickly. I don't mine getting paint chipping on older shoes, or at least if I wear them a lot... but not aftera couple of wear for a shoe that is 2 months old

Originally Posted by ebpo

Here are the pics:

It's on the back of both shoes
frown.gif

o8b7sx.jpg

2q8vmyw.jpg

1zp03yx.jpg

and to think i was going to pull the trigger on these today but these are a easy pass for me if there doing this.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jamazing

Man I hope mine doesn't crack like that...

Oh, you better believe they will. 100% sure. Its another reason why i sold my 09's and kept my 01's. Shame on me for expecting the 09' true bluesto return the quality of the 2001-2003 III's.
smh.gif

As what happened with my CDP IV's, i wore them 3 times and they began to chip. By the 10th wear they were cracking.

Its unfair, we all know. But not if you continue to buy them..

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Well I Guess I Won't Be picking up A pair

Same. I'm not willing to drop near 250 on these. It's a nice shoe but just not worth the price imo. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
ohwell.gif

I've heard terrible things about the aqua 8's and fire red III's but they haven't cracked on me and I've worn them quite a bit. I heard theCDP IV's sucked and a number of people said they cracked a lot. It seems as though some shoes cracking are variable depending on each person you ask.

man i dunno ... nbout yall.. but i barely wear my fire 3's and he paint is chippin..... so i really dnt expect these to be any different.. truth is i stillcopp em and waiting to receive em.... i mean paint chippin is def a turn down but mmmm i love em still

my fire reds have NOT chipped YET...but my Mars IVs are chipping away like crazy.....pretty sad really. I am scared to wear my true blues now too. ugh...

Maybe paint chipping and cracking depends on these factors:

your weight(if your a fat ***, expect em to crack after your first hour of wear...lol)

your pair(each pair is unique in quailty)

your use(casual, all day commuting, to ballin)

how and where they are stored...

Many things can cause this monstrocity...it's inevitable! So.........

Rock em till the damn soles fall off and enjoy it too...

Honestly, I think your pair is hit or miss in terms of cracking. I have worn my CDP III several times, and they are perfect. My fire red IIIs were worn lessand look like the true blue pair up there.

Back
Top Bottom