Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by jamazing

Thanks a lot for the pictures man. I appreciate it. Your shoes look real clean. One of my pairs looks like both of your pairs.

The best way I can describe my bad pair is this: If you look at the right shoe in the first picture and the shoe in the 3rd photo, it looks like that but the tumbled leather is 3x more tumbled. All of your shoes are tumbled but not to the extent where it jumps out at you. That's the best way I can describe it. I don't want my true blues to look so tumbled that they look like a lizard.

Thanks for the photos dude; excellent shots of an excellent shoe. I hope I can get another pair like the ones you have.

Look at my pics on page 244 on my right shoe the leather is smooth around the toebox and the left is tumbled

i just got my pair on fri. from a legit seller and the elephant print is noticely darker on the left shoe. it ticks me off but i dont wanna ship back to canada

Thanks a lot for the info DCS23 I really appreciate it. Honestly, if the difference in tumble leather wasn't so obvious I'd just keep it. I tried to ignore it, but the tumbled leather looks so bad that they almost look like two completely different shoes with two different materials. The tumbled leather on one of them is as tumbled as the metallic 1's. I don't mind the tumbled leather on the metallic 1's, but it just doesn't look like right when one of your shoes is extremely tumbled and the other isn't, you know what I mean?

DCS23, you said you had 8 pairs. Were there any pairs that you had in which you noticed that one shoe was smooth and the other was very rough in texture? You said one side was smoother. Were the other sides just a little less smooth or were they rough and really tumbled like mine? Most people have said that the texture on each shoe was identical. Mine is far from that. Were there any that completely stuck out to you?

sorry for the late responses...its our thanksgiving weekend up here so lots of family stuff going on...anywho without pictures it would be hard to compare justhow 'badly' matched your sides are...the other thing is the mismatch is something subjective...you might feel it is wayyyy off while someone elsethinks its a little off...post up some pics of what you have and ill let you know what i think...my personal feeling though was that none the pairs that were'mismatched' were anything to stress over

Thanks a lot for the pictures man. I appreciate it. Your shoes look real clean. One of my pairs looks like both of your pairs.

The best way I can describe my bad pair is this: If you look at the right shoe in the first picture and the shoe in the 3rd photo, it looks like that but the tumbled leather is 3x more tumbled. All of your shoes are tumbled but not to the extent where it jumps out at you. That's the best way I can describe it. I don't want my true blues to look so tumbled that they look like a lizard.

Thanks for the photos dude; excellent shots of an excellent shoe. I hope I can get another pair like the ones you have.

Yeah man no prob, glad I can help, got my pairs from air19710617jordan(eBay). Great seller, fast shipper with great shoes. That's too bad that you'retb3s tumbled leathers bad. Other people had a really messed up tounge, laces holes and bad heel tab area. I'm happy both of mine were as good as they come.

I UNDSed MINE TODAY AND I BROKE SO MANY NECKS INI MY HIGHSCHOOL THIS 1 KID CAME UP AND ASKED ME IF THEY CAME OUT THIS PAST WEEKEND AND I TOLD HIM THEYINTERNATIONALLY RELEASED IM HAPPY I COPPED NEXT ON THE LIST MAYBE DORNBECHER 6s BUT FOR SURE THE SPACE JAMS

Originally Posted by TP800

Are these really discounted up to 40% in the Uk at some niketowns.

There's only one NT in the UK and that's in London and I'm pretty sure last time I was in there about a week or so ago these were sold out letalone on sale... Will be checking again tomorrow though!

I didn't get a chance to cop-

and I work @ Nike

agony-of-defeat.jpg

So many cheap +@%#% on here. LOL

Dont blame you guys but I do got the following on ebay if interested:

size 10 X 2
size 12 X 1

It is all I got left and size 12 is pending for early sale.

I am in AZ so shipping is 2-3 days tops via USPS

Ebay name is waldo920052

CHECK EBAY U MAY HAVE TO DROP A LIL MORE DOUGH BUT LOOK UR BUYING SOME GOOD QUALITY LIMITED SHOES FOR 200-$230 UNLIKE THE POOR QUALITY SOON TO BE GENERALRELEASED SJ 09

for those who asked about canadian prices it will vary somewhat depending on a few factors:

are they coming from retail stores like FL, Champs etc. ?
are they from boutique stores that have their own markup?
after that then you have to account for provincial taxes (think about the different taxes in different states for you americans)...in ontario for example it is13% tax

this is how you can figure out total price after taxes in CDN dollars of course...then you can convert it to USD using a site like xe.com for uptodate currencyconversion

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

CHECK EBAY U MAY HAVE TO DROP A LIL MORE DOUGH BUT LOOK UR BUYING SOME GOOD QUALITY LIMITED SHOES FOR 200-$230 UNLIKE THE POOR QUALITY SOON TO BE GENERAL RELEASED SJ 09
co-sign, thats why i DBL up on these

Back
Top Bottom