Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

JUST RECIEVED MINE FROM PROMO-SHOES. ALREADY ROCKING THEM. VERY NICE!

beiqp.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGift23

No nike air...sigh.
did you actually expect to see "Nike air" this time? i think the general public has accepted the "no nike air" thing forseveral years now....

since i just copped from air randy.. i really need to find some fresh shirts to match these bad boys... let me know people!

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

since i just copped from air randy.. i really need to find some fresh shirts to match these bad boys... let me know people!

Word? Air-Randy is back? What's the website?

For those who already received them, hows the cushioning on the back heel? I remember there was almost no cushioning on the blk/cement CDPs from those earlyrelease sites.

all iknow is that I paid 250.. y could I have gotton it for cheaper???
Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Word? Air-Randy is back? What's the website?

just email him air-randy@hotmail.com

Did you use the free shipping code?

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

For those who already received them, hows the cushioning on the back heel? I remember there was almost no cushioning on the blk/cement CDPs from those early release sites.

CUSHIONING IS REALLY GOOD ON THE BACK HEEL. THE QUALITY ON THIS RELEASE IS WAY BETTER THAN THE CDP 3'S.

so these are coming out in america? anybody? i thought i saw something about them being international release only. which would make sense seeing who is incharge of jordan's international affairs these days.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

these are dropping in hk in july in mens size US7 to 11, 12, 13 if one can wait, prolly save yourself around $70 to $75 each pair

will keep my eyes peeled
nerd.gif
Two things:
-Shipping is a minimum $35
-Better hope that Customs doesn't hold it too long or worse. The seller is not responsible for what Customs does.

A lot of people still believe these will be dropping in the states...wishful thinking!

Glad I pulled the trigger on these bad boys
pimp.gif

All you people paying $250 and up right now are gonna feel real silly when the rest of us cop for retail with ease.

... "hype-repellant"?!?... yeah right... you mean "hype".

Back
Top Bottom