Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^ rather feel silly for payin 250 now and they do end up being an easy cop then feel silly later for not coppin now and not being able to cop later.

^WORD. EITHER WAY, WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO WITH THEIR MONEY? IF THEY ARE AN EASY COP LATER THEN I'LL BE COPPIN ANOTHER PAIR LOL.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

All you people paying $250 and up right now are gonna feel real silly when the rest of us cop for retail with ease.

... "hype-repellant"?!?... yeah right... you mean "hype".

to each his own i guess... but here is the math...
retail - $150

tax - $10

international shipping - $35

..... total - $195

**that is banking that you are able to scoop them up at EXACT retail (which seems a little far fetched)

so for me to pay an extra $55 to get my pair EARLY and LOCKED DOWN??

http://photobucket.com/images/office gif

FINALLY GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM FOOTALOG.COM AFTER MORE THAN A WEEK, APOLOGIZING FOR THE DELAY.....WELL...LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE

is there a date for the release of these? i got a canadian hook up now so im pretty sure im gonna be able to cop these....any word??

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^WORD. EITHER WAY, WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO WITH THEIR MONEY? IF THEY ARE AN EASY COP LATER THEN I'LL BE COPPIN ANOTHER PAIR LOL.

thats right

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

xcabezonx07, no offense, but your pics make them look wack.

None taken. I don't claim to be a pro-photographer.

Lets just leave it at "the pictures do these shoes no justice"

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

xcabezonx07, no offense, but your pics make them look wack.
eek.gif
smh.gif
no disrespect dude but you should be grateful that him and everyone elsewho already got their true blues are posting pix.

its nice to see u guys getting ur pairs. i cant imagine spending 250 on these tho. not because they are not worth it, but because i never really flipped forthem in the 1st place. if they drop in the US like the CG spizikes did, ill def cop for retail. i would be a beast saying i need these and dropping 250 justbecause thats not how i truly feel.
CONGRATS GUYS!

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

jordan23 4xl, i saw they dont come with the og box, so wanted to ask what box did they send them in?
In a unlabeled Jordan box just like MEMPHISSFINEST....

anyone order from rmkstore before? are they legit?

I have , They are legit. Order the Cham VIIs. a while back (like three years ago, they been at it since then....

Back
Top Bottom