Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

You know im there!

3 pair minimum for me!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Don't know if this was mentioned but this was scrapped then was brought back again like the SpaceJam in the past 6-9 months.

True Blue 3 will be Quickstrike release at the end of August like the Nubuck XII's.

thanks,
Marc
Thanks For the Info Marc always pulling through. Now where are those "Full" Pics you said you where gonna show me!?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

whos looking forward to a chipping, cracking and peeling midsole?

The midsoles will be painted and not dyed. Please do not buy this garbage. It will only cause them to produce more. %%@!$! sheep
smh.gif

You wore them 5 times?? LOL..what were you doing in them? Mine have been worn 10+ times and look at mine!!! Don't try to get everyone not to buy because YOU don't know how to take care of your sneakers or because YOU do some off the wall stuff in retros
roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!
i'll just assume that you're frail...5'5 or shorter and weigh about 120lbs

before anyone asks im 6'4 230...i'd rather not walk like a penguin to enjoy my sneakers
LMAO..homeboy I am 6'4 237..so next excuse

The midsoles will be painted and not dyed. Please do not buy this garbage. It will only cause them to produce more. %%@!$! sheep
smh.gif

You wore them 5 times?? LOL..what were you doing in them? Mine have been worn 10+ times and look at mine!!! Don't try to get everyone not to buy because YOU don't know how to take care of your sneakers or because YOU do some off the wall stuff in retros
roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!

before anyone asks im 6'4 230...i'd rather not walk like a penguin to enjoy my sneakers
ill leave the penguin walking up to you then

smh.gif

roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!

ill leave the penguin walking up to you then
i'll leave the non-knowing of how to take care of sneakers up u then my man

r these actual pictures of the shoe to be released? or is this the old shoes w/ someone ps'ing jumpman air on the back?

These are smoking!!!! Ill come out of retirement just for these.. JB you better not $#%@ this shoe up and yes I remember that these were only 99.99 when theyreleased in 2001. I got them for 55.00 at the Nike Empoyee Store. Good Times

smh.gif

roll.gif
LOL!!!!!!

for the record, im 6'5" 300 + and these are mine after 7 or 8 wears (like i mentioned before). BTW i've walked missions in these.

^^^^^ only minor cracks

Back
Top Bottom