Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by Technique 317

I broke down and copp'd for $250...the extra $100 and change is worth it to me to get them early and not deal with the BS on release day.....$20 shipping through footalog is worth it to me also...compared to all the websites I seen they def got the best price...cant wait to rock em
i would do the same if i could find em in size 13
mad.gif

I was told that these were suppost to be a QS at first..........2010 might be the Yr of the QS

This is great news will deff cop 2 pairs but I'm a LiL confused marcsj said the true blue 3's will be qs like the nubuck 12's..I thought nubucks12's were a gr? So wat kinda release will the tb 3's be?

First pair of J's I'll be purchasing since the Black/Metallic V's back in early '07.

Been waiting on these since forever.

I MUST HAVE. 2 pairs for sure. I don't care if they GR, QS, or friggin Tier Zero(ain't paying that price tho lol). TB are some of my all time favs...wonder what the differences from the retro are gonna be?

White/Cement were always too plain for me, IDK why but I prefer the Fire Reds over em'.

These 2009 TB III's are looking NICE , better looking then the FR and FLIP III's ....

Yea , I well be copping these .

Back
Top Bottom