Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

got mine from footalog and used air mail instead of the express and shoes got here pretty fast. Got my tracking last sunday and shoes spent 1 day in customs.Will buy from those guys again

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

OK, so my order from Footalog has been sitting on "Pending Customs Inspection" in the US for almost a week now. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Ordered my TB 3's from footalog but did not have any problems from Customs......

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

got mine from footalog and used air mail instead of the express and shoes got here pretty fast. Got my tracking last sunday and shoes spent 1 day in customs. Will buy from those guys again

tired.gif
so basically im the last man standing who has'nt heard fromfootalog lol...

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

got mine from footalog and used air mail instead of the express and shoes got here pretty fast. Got my tracking last sunday and shoes spent 1 day in customs. Will buy from those guys again

tired.gif
so basically im the last man standing who has'nt heard from footalog lol...
there's two of us...haven't heard nothing from them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

has anybody dealt with ebay sellers air19710617jordan or kobelin1127 before? they legit/trustworthy?

i believe that guys legit i know the dude sneakgeekz vouches for him.

has anybody dealt with ebay sellers air19710617jordan or kobelin1127 before? they legit/trustworthy?
i just bought a pair from air19710617jordan the other day, i haven't received them yet

but i'm sure he's legit, he's got great feedback. i don't think you have to worry

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i just bought a pair from air19710617jordan the other day, i haven't received them yet

but i'm sure he's legit, he's got great feedback. i don't think you have to worry

^
When did you order your pair?

^^ i ordered on monday, but he said they would ship within 2-3 business day's, so

maybe they will go out tomorrow. this is my first jb purchase this year

Yeah, I've dealt with air19710617jordan and he's legit. Picked up Grape V's and Carolina V's in late 2007 and everything went smoothly with theshipping, and of course kicks were on point. I'm waiting for a pair of True Blue III's from him as well. I believe he shipped mine out on Monday, hopeto get em soon.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

^^ i ordered on monday, but he said they would ship within 2-3 business day's, so

maybe they will go out tomorrow. this is my first jb purchase this year

Cool. Same here. I'm pretty sure he has numerous pairs to ship out. The last pair I ordered internationally was a pair of Huf Quake Am90s (glad I sold themabout a month ago for these), which took about three days to get delivered to my address. Hopefully, these will get shipped efficiently as well.

I ordered a pair too from him. He shipped early today so I'll expect em by next Thursday. I'll post pics of em when I get em. I'm sure he'slegit.

Do you guys know if the ebay seller 'kbryant8twfan' is legit? He has excellent feedback and his shoes are appropriately priced. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by jamazing

Do you guys know if the ebay seller 'kbryant8twfan' is legit? He has excellent feedback and his shoes are appropriately priced. What do you guys think?
Me and a bunch of people ordered from him. He seems legit. But since there was a typhoon in Taiwan, our orders are delayed.

footalog finally came thru with tracking... now the REAL waiting begins.. hopefully its not too long.. i went with airmail.

Does anyone know if Canada got the TB's? If Europe get's them Canada gets them as well, right? I haven't seen any CA seller on ebay...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Me and a bunch of people ordered from him. He seems legit. But since there was a typhoon in Taiwan, our orders are delayed.
I ordered from him on Monday as well...his communication was superb to begin with but now I haven't heard anything from him since my order andhis tracking number he gave me doesn't work on EMS.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I ordered from him on Monday as well...his communication was superb to begin with but now I haven't heard anything from him since my order and his tracking number he gave me doesn't work on EMS.
Have you tried this site for EMS tracking : http://www.post.gov.tw/po..._english/index.jsp?ID=21
I used it earlier for tracking my EMS shipment from a different seller and I got up to date info. Go to that site, scroll down a bit until you see EMS trackingand you should get your info there. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom