Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I hope these don't crack like my fire red's did. I would hate to pay this extra for them to crack in a couple months
Knock on wood, haven't had a problem with my fire reds or CDP's yet.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Originally Posted by leako

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i[/color] hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to pay the extra bucks to get them now[/color] only for them to come out in the spring
they're either "******ed" or have the money to spend and can spend it.... unless you're absolutely sure you can get it later at a cheaper price, there's nothing wrong with buying early. it;s an insurance policy for most people.... and for certain other people, the difference between $150 and $180 or $200 is negligible.

I agree with iNiNe5. I paid $200 for mine, and if they come to the states later, big deal...an extra $50, I couldn't care less. I'd probably just buy a2nd pair.

honestly, I would usually be the dude screaming at JB to release them in the states, but now that I have my pair, I dont want it to happen lol. I see dudeswearing both shoes from the recent DMPs at the same time and it kills my urge to even wear those models lol

but when it comes down to it, I really shouldnt care, and I wont be uber mad or nothing, cuz I still ended up gettin my pair below retail, Ill just be annoyeduntil everyone lese @++!# their pairs up and then bring mine out clean as hell

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Originally Posted by leako

i hope they dont come out in the states..it would be ******ed..for the ppl who wen out of there way to pay the extra bucks to get them now only for them to come out in the spring
they're either "******ed" or have the money to spend and can spend it.... unless you're absolutely sure you can get it later at a cheaper price, there's nothing wrong with buying early. it;s an insurance policy for most people.... and for certain other people, the difference between $150 and $180 or $200 is negligible.

I agree with iNiNe5. I paid $200 for mine, and if they come to the states later, big deal...an extra $50, I couldn't care less. I'd probably just buy a 2nd pair.

Agrees with both statements. Not trying to sound elitist, but it's only $50. Plus, I was able to get my pair with no hassle.

Looks like caliroots got tons of sizes other than my sz 11...

People remember how much caliroots came out for the total?

Still crossing my fingers they do these like the nubuck 12's and put them on shelves. I know not the same exact situation, but still.

hopefully things work in China and i'll get my pair! wouldn't mind another pair if it hits the states.....maybe 2 or 3???????

*waits for stateside release and hype to die down*

if this takes too long, I'll look for '01 True Blues . . .

no big deal either way it goes, they're just Jordans they don't evaporate if everybody doesn't run out and pay retail x2 to get a pair
laugh.gif

For those who ordered from wellgosh and are waiting for an email with shipping info, I suggest calling the store.

I ordered on 8/27, got an order confirmation and haven't heard anything since. So I called them, was told my order was shipped on 8/28 and also got thetracking number.

Yea mine came saturday size 11.5 for $200 shipped not bad considering size 11 and up were like $250-275 shipped
ill post pictures later, no defects of tounge and cement print on mine ABCKICKS ON EBAY IS LEGIT!

Yea mine came saturday size 11.5 for $200 shipped not bad considering size 11 and up were like $250-275 shipped
ill post pictures later, no defects of tounge and cement print on mine ABCKICKS ON EBAY IS LEGIT!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Looks like caliroots got tons of sizes other than my sz 11...

People remember how much caliroots came out for the total?

They update their status on their website and give you a UPS tracking number. I ordered mine on the 26th and as of now, their in Louisville, KY (Im in NewMexico). So maybe a day or two and FINALLY they'll be here. Final price came out to $225, I believe. I wear a Sz 13, but the biggest they had was a 11.5.
eyes.gif
Just like the Carmine CDP last year, Im stuck with this size eventhough the 7's fit real nice.

^^ yeah i never understood why people do that, i mean i can see a half size difference,

but a size and a half..........
frown.gif

Anyone received their shoes from Wellgosh yet? I emailed them and dude told me they dont give out tracking numbers because of the high volume of orders theyreceive daily. I mean how long does it take to copy and paste a tracking number into an email?

Back
Top Bottom