Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by ed2trey

^^ yeah i never understood why people do that, i mean i can see a half size difference,

but a size and a half..........
frown.gif

Fits just fine for me
grin.gif

mauweezie42 wrote:
ed2trey wrote:
^^ yeah i never understood why people do that, i mean i can see a half size difference,

frown.gif

Fits just fine for me
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.................... then size 13 isn't your true size then. i wear a 10 andthere's no

way i can fit into a 8.5. i can't even go down a half size without it being uncomfortable

mauweezie42 wrote:
ed2trey wrote:

frown.gif

Fits just fine for me
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.................... then size 13 isn't your true size then. i wear a 10 and there's no

way i can fit into a 8.5. i can't even go down a half size without it being uncomfortable
I'm a 10, I can fit in 9.5-10.5..

I found some xx's that i bought a while ago when i was a 8.5 and i firgured i try them out and they were wearable for about an hour before I had to takethem out cause my foot was heating up and i couldnt feel my toes
laugh.gif

but i still break the XX's out sometimes just for the heck of wearing them.

I am laughin so hard at this jet li thinkin his ******ed foot is a size thirteen when he can fit an 11.5. I want some pics of your foot lined up wit a sizethirteen and an eleven and a half to laugh at you even more fool

This really is too funny possibly more ignorant than the fools thinkin the white/grandaddy purple isn't an og colorway, cuz ur foot is freakin attached toyour body hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

smh.gif

did anyone notice that none of the 2009 true blues we have seen so far have the specific laces that usually come with the 3's...something is a littleiffy...

Just got mine from skiptomyshoes, really happy with them. Dont know if its been pointed out yet but seems like one shoes leather is softer then the other. Butthat is just me being picky. ^ I also noticed that the laces are thinner then the laces that came with the Fire Red 3s.

^It took exactly a week and I think they are located in Washington state. Oh I am located in SoCal so I kinda felt like it took to long..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I am laughin so hard at this jet li thinkin his ******ed foot is a size thirteen when he can fit an 11.5. I want some pics of your foot lined up wit a size thirteen and an eleven and a half to laugh at you even more fool

This really is too funny possibly more ignorant than the fools thinkin the white/grandaddy purple isn't an og colorway, cuz ur foot is freakin attached to your body hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

smh.gif
Look, u idiot I know what I can fit in, it depends on the shoe cause as we all know JB does not fit true to it size, so I can fit from a 11.5 to a13.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

^It took exactly a week and I think they are located in Washington state. Oh I am located in SoCal so I kinda felt like it took to long..
grin.gif

Wow WA state huh? I'm in Seattle so same state. Dang wish I could just go pick it up so I could save some shipping :tongue:

mauweezie42 wrote:
smh.gif
Look, u idiot I know what I can fit in, it depends on the shoe cause as we all know JB does not fit true to it size, so I can fit from a 11.5 to a 13.

good luck with all that, i hope it works out for you

mauweezie42 wrote:
smh.gif
Look, u idiot I know what I can fit in, it depends on the shoe cause as we all know JB does not fit true to it size, so I can fit from a 11.5 to a 13.

good luck with all that, i hope it works out for you

I'm a true 10.5, but I have Jordans from 9.5 to 11.5 and they all fit just fine.... anybody who has a lot of Jordans or different sigs knows that you weardifferent sizes in different sigs....

Example: Air Jordan 1 and 3 I wear a size 11, but AJ XIV I can fit an 11.5 no clown shoe or nothin.... stop tryin to hate all the time fools . . . .
mad.gif

you know whats wack.. I havent even worn my IIIs yet and the back is yellowing just a little bit.. Not very noticeable at all.. but the fact that I can tellbothers me..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

you know whats wack.. I havent even worn my IIIs yet and the back is yellowing just a little bit.. Not very noticeable at all.. but the fact that I can tell bothers me..

%++ the 01s i hope you are talkin about if u talkin bout some 09s then damn someone must have pissed on them when u werent looking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

you know whats wack.. I havent even worn my IIIs yet and the back is yellowing just a little bit.. Not very noticeable at all.. but the fact that I can tell bothers me..

%++ the 01s i hope you are talkin about if u talkin bout some 09s then damn someone must have pissed on them when u werent looking
roll.gif

is there a smiley for "****"?.. well if not.. I'll make one.. :-r

Back
Top Bottom