Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CW will go good with Raiders gear. I was hoping they would change the jumpman's to a white CW. Oh well. With that price tag, it should be in par with Premio material...

30t6p3b.gif
Mikey23.

More i see these the more i want em. Been tryin' to talk myself out of not coppin' all week. This will be a game time decision.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

30t6p3b.gif
Mikey23.

More i see these the more i want em. Been tryin' to talk myself out of not coppin' all week. This will be a game time decision.

These look sick in person. U might end up copping.

They are nice but I think I'm passing on these and getting the Last Shots on 12-17.

That being said, I might be near a computer Friday night near midnight. lol

I hope more people pass on these :tongue: I think this will be my first all black shoe (minus the soles). It'll be good for an all black everything outfit :tongue:

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Eastbay Ray will you guys be caring this?
We will be carrying these shoes when they release on 12/03/11.  We will have them available for sale on our website this Friday at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ Is there going to be a QTY limit, Ray?
At this time there is no limit, but we may add one before the launch to at least two per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

I believe these will be just as "limited" as the Altitude XIII's that released last year...Everybody that wants them will be able to cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ Is there going to be a QTY limit, Ray?
At this time there is no limit, but we may add one before the launch to at least two per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Will you allow coupons or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom