Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like riddla stated up there for those wondering bout sizing.. the only thing u need to keep in mind is, that the sock liner and everything else inside is made of leather.... so they have that snuggish feel to em... it might irritate the back of ur feet or at least give you that uncomfortable feeling... my best advice is try em on... i ll personally go half a sz up.... i rather they a lil big than snug....

with the 4th quarter of 2011 being as crazy as it is for nike (lebron 9 barrage, db 4 chaos, concord riot, cement 3s, black flips, etc.), ima just be straight up. i need to know where to grab these in the nyc area for retail or close to it. nowadays everybody is a reseller. mom and pops selling a week early for 50 bucks over retail. smh. it makes no sense to me. they get the shoes for like 40-50 bucks a pair and make triple profit on it but they want to make quadruple? greedy bastards. i just want a spot to grab early so i can avoid the RD fuss. (midnight ninjas and hypebeast bandwagoners.) plus i have the cash now and i might not have it in a week (cannons) can anyone help? im too busy exchanging lebrons bc of size issues and planning on concords to be stressed about these. i know you guys say there are enough to go around but i just wanna have a pair on lock. thanks ahead of time.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'll buy these with my Eastbay Giftcard since they didn't let me use it on the Black Cements
if this is true then WOW. a giftcard isn't a coupon. what is the restriction on this? so if you returned a pair of sneakers to them and received a credit via gift card, you wouldn't have been able to use it towards the BC3? this is ridiculous. what's ray gotta say about this?
eyes.gif

picked up my pair earlier for slightly less than retail + tax (cali). these look nicer in person, and the quality is pretty solid! i can go with either an 8.5 or a 9, but i got a size 8.5. as far as fit goes, if you go true to size, you'll be fine. its slightly snug, but not snug enough to go up half a size. if you want to anyway, go for it. i've noticed on niketown facebook pages and nike store's twitter account, that there's quite the demand for them (nike las vegas wristbanded for these yesterday and they were all gone in an hour), so hope ya'll get your pair if you're on the hunt.
anyway, excuse the flash.

man good thing the print is pretty dark, because look at the thickness of the print on each shoe

laugh.gif
 dammit jordan brand. oh well. 4s next year 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

I'll buy these with my Eastbay Giftcard since they didn't let me use it on the Black Cements
if this is true then WOW. a giftcard isn't a coupon. what is the restriction on this? so if you returned a pair of sneakers to them and received a credit via gift card, you wouldn't have been able to use it towards the BC3? this is ridiculous. what's ray gotta say about this?
eyes.gif
They wouldn't let me use it because they took forever to reload my giftcard. Never had that problem before. 

with the 4th quarter of 2011 being as crazy as it is for nike (lebron 9 barrage, db 4 chaos, concord riot, cement 3s, black flips, etc.), ima just be straight up. i need to know where to grab these in the nyc area for retail or close to it. nowadays everybody is a reseller. mom and pops selling a week early for 50 bucks over retail. smh. it makes no sense to me. they get the shoes for like 40-50 bucks a pair and make triple profit on it but they want to make quadruple? greedy bastards. i just want a spot to grab early so i can avoid the RD fuss. (midnight ninjas and hypebeast bandwagoners.) plus i have the cash now and i might not have it in a week (cannons) can anyone help? im too busy exchanging lebrons bc of size issues and planning on concords to be stressed about these. i know you guys say there are enough to go around but i just wanna have a pair on lock. thanks ahead of time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kixclusive has the lowest price I've seen for a reseller/consignment store. First time ever, $220
eek.gif

Consider this.
Retail: $175 + tax = $190
30t6p3b.gif

Picked up pair last week. Really nice shoe. Love the leather through out the inside. Very nice.

eyes.gif
Gift cards are not restricted from use on any items other than gift cards. However, if it was a gift card purchased through our 20% off gift card promotion, it may not be redeemed until after 12/26/2011, as stated in the promotional details.

If that's not the case, please let me know and I'll look into it.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kixclusive has the lowest price I've seen for a reseller/consignment store. First time ever, $220
eek.gif

Consider this.
Retail: $175 + tax = $190
30t6p3b.gif
i saw that actually.. i just wasn't sure if it was a head beat because i didnt know what retail was going to be really. not sure i want to go that route though because thats w/o shipping, right?? both of these (cannons and blk flips) should be fairly easy cops but its always nice to have your pair locked in order to not even deal with the bs.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eyes.gif
Gift cards are not restricted from use on any items other than gift cards. However, if it was a gift card purchased through our 20% off gift card promotion, it may not be redeemed until after 12/26/2011, as stated in the promotional details.

EastbayRep - Ryan
I was able to do it in the past...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eyes.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan
I was able to do it in the past...
If you were able to redeem these discounted gift cards before the listed date in the past, then that was an error on our part and I apologize for any confusion that it caused.  I would not count on being able to do so in the future as the promotion does state that they can not be used before 12/26/2011.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Got a question for those of you who got yours already. I wear a size 9 for this years BC, WC, and TB. what size should I get for these? I heard you don't have to go a half size down on these is that true?

Originally Posted by adub beta

Got a question for those of you who got yours already. I wear a size 9 for this years BC, WC, and TB. what size should I get for these? I heard you don't have to go a half size down on these is that true?

same question here dude i have a 9.5 in the wc and they big so im thinking of gettin a 9 cuz i so dont want these to crease

Bay area folks... niketown SF is wristbanding right now. You can reserve your pair. All sizes still up for grabs as of 20 minutes ago.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by adub beta

same question here dude i have a 9.5 in the wc and they big so im thinking of gettin a 9 cuz i so dont want these to crease

Oh and you can go true to size. I mentioned earlier true to size is snug but not too snug where you need to size up. 9 is a good size for me, but i can still fit into an 8.5 comfortably. i only got the 8.5 because its the only size my local spot had that i could fit into. i also have the stealths in an 8.5 and wearing the flips feel the same. adub beta, stick with a 9. clezzie if you feel the white cements in a 9.5 is too big for you, i'd go for then 9.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom