Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody else get little tiny white scuff lookin marks on the elephant print? And if so any ideas on how to tackle these things? Lol. And also what'd you guys do about the strong scent of the leather from the sock liners? I can post pics if needed

Originally Posted by drewsone

Did anybody else get little tiny white scuff lookin marks on the elephant print? And if so any ideas on how to tackle these things?
Yeah same here... I would like to know as well. Thanks!

Originally Posted by adub beta

Did anybody else get little tiny white scuff lookin marks on the elephant print? And if so any ideas on how to tackle these things?
I just dipped a few q-tips in nail polish remover and started treating the areas that had the glue stains.

damn shame to have to "treat" a brand new pair of kicks. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Originally Posted by adub beta

I just dipped a few q-tips in nail polish remover and started treating the areas that had the glue stains.

That didnt damage the print on the upper?

Lol. I'm afraid to do that nail polish remover thing because most of my scuff marks are little white marks that are on the actual elephant print. I think LeoUnot applied the nail polish remover to a different area. Not sure though!

Did anybody else get little tiny white scuff lookin marks on the elephant print? And if so any ideas on how to tackle these things? Lol. And also what'd you guys do about the strong scent of the leather from the sock liners? I can post pics if needed

the white marks on the suede upper in the corners should come off just by rubbing them with a wet rag. my pair had the same little white marks on the suede upper and all i did was rub them with a wet rag and they went away, hope that helps.

Originally Posted by riddla713

the white marks on the suede upper in the corners should come off just by rubbing them with a wet rag. my pair had the same little white marks on the suede upper and all i did was rub them with a wet rag and they went away, hope that helps.
Ahh thanks dude! I'll try that out. I hope everything turns out good. But dang man the smell of the leather sockliner from mine were so bad that it started to give me a headache. Lol, I put them in another room and let them "air out" and the smell did die down.

Yeah I felt that these were rather underrated. I think it's because of the Concords releasing right around the corner from these though.

These were still in FNL and DTLR here

I think they'll keep popping up on FNL.com

Out the 3 pairs I had a choice from only one pair didnt have any marks on the sole... one pair was scratched to the ****house... My pair did have some white marks on the elephant print, abit of scratching with my nail got rid of it... Also the excess glue was horrible... Will have a shot later at getting it off.... @!@@ jb, what happened to quality... Bring back the experienced people to the sweatshops, these look like some 5 y.o *#%$ made them in sweatshop kindegarten you cheap *#%%#...

Originally Posted by sirpepperoni

Out the 3 pairs I had a choice from only one pair didnt have any marks on the sole... one pair was scratched to the ****house... My pair did have some white marks on the elephant print, abit of scratching with my nail got rid of it... Also the excess glue was horrible... Will have a shot later at getting it off.... @!@@ jb, what happened to quality... Bring back the experienced people to the sweatshops, these look like some 5 y.o *#%$ made them in sweatshop kindegarten you cheap *#%%#...
lucky you got to pick out the pair you wanted..i ordered from NDC and got these. Quality is so bad, i couldnt believe they let these out of the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom