Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These flips are tooo cold! I went to buy one pair and had to cop 2 when i opened the box.. the quality on these puts the cement 3's to shame

Originally Posted by Rebourne

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

I love ma pair but I should of brought a sz bigger

i got a 1/2 size bigger because finishline sold out of 11.5 , so bought size 12. just wore them today and i got to say i'm glad i did go up in size. shoes are great quality, no problem with my pair at all. and best of all finishline didn't cancel my order like their notorious for doing. can't complain for $167 shipped after using the $20 coupon. now let's hope i can use another coupon for the concord's!

I thought they ran true to size like the Black Cements?

these do run true to size. i personally like a little room, not a snug fit. so for me these fit like my black cements. i wear 11.5 in the cements and went size 12 in the black flips so the fit feels the same to me. hope that helps out. also, if people are still looking for a pair, finishline has a size 14 available right now.

The flips fit just like the white and black cements and true blues to me

I wouldn't say they're true to size. People need to consider how they're built when they say that.

I agree... I just got my two pairs in. I'm thinking of selling one to help fund the concords.

I agree... I just got my two pairs in. I'm thinking of selling one to help fund the concords.

i still have not worn mine, any one wore theirs yet ? any chipping or cracking ? because that midsole looks mighty glossy toasty lol

Naa still haven't wore mine.. i got my 2 yr. old daughter a pair of the GS size grey flips that dropped with them, I think we gone rock em for christmas

^^^^ instead of asking are they worth copping why don't you go to the store they are available at an pick them up an go off of your own judgment

^thank u fam
like our "worth" is the same as yours.....
mine FINALLY came in from FNL....coupon code worked, fit true 2 size...love em

I finally got to feel mine yesterday. The quality is quite solid by today standards, but one differnece that I definitely noticed from the original Flip is that the leather in the sockliner in the Blackflip feels different. The Blackflip leather is not quite as smooth as the OG Flip.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Are these worth getting, these are still siting in my area

Well I didn't really want to drive an hour to a store just to look at themThought I ask about some opinions first

Well I didn't really want to drive an hour to a store just to look at them

Thought I ask about some opinions first

Depends on how much you like them, we can't decide that for you. I got them with the $20 off. I like them, because they ended up looking better than I thought they would.

Well I didn't really want to drive an hour to a store just to look at themThought I ask about some opinions first
I wasn't too into them, considering I had the black cat and the BHM 3s. Looking far away, it's just another pair of black 3s. But it does have really nice leather.

I ended up getting them today, they are pretty nice in person, especially for an all black shoe.

the quality of these in person was worth it. I was able to use a footlocker coupon also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom