Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sz 12
nerd.gif

Sizes  8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 12 up on Eastbay.....looks like they got some returns in from the people trying to FLIP these and failed!

For some reason I did not expect these to sell the way they have. I half expected to be able to cop from the outlets

Dang, I put my hand in my Flips and the Black Flips and realized that JB decided not to but the leather inside the toe cap area on the Black Flip
30t6p3b.gif

This was a dope shoe all around, and a must have if you have the white flips from 07. I feel bad for those that copped some bum pairs,

but that's the chance you take when you don't inspect your pairs. The black on black goes sooooo hard for the winter.

Originally Posted by toniotran

jb went over the top with these i think

This! I slept on these hard... Then my Homie came over with pair... And I was really suprised by them. I will prolly grab em if I can find em for a fair price

Man, after reading about the good news on these, I'm trying to track down a pair now. Looks like a great all purpose shoe to me.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by toniotran

jb went over the top with these i think

This! I slept on these hard... Then my Homie came over with pair... And I was really suprised by them. I will prolly grab em if I can find em for a fair price
Definitely the best quality III that dropped last year 
pimp.gif

Very good winter shoe!

just recieved my pair from eastbay today
ohwell.gif
 glad i went half a size down
grin.gif
 iam a size 10.5 but went with 10, they fit perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

just recieved my pair from eastbay today
ohwell.gif
 glad i went half a size down
grin.gif
 iam a size 10.5 but went with 10, they fit perfect
pimp.gif

That is weird. I had to go half a size up because the leather and stuff makes it tighter on the foot.

Does anyone know how to stop the squeaking in the Black Flip?

My left shoe doesn't squeak at all, but my right shoe squeaks like crazy.

It isn't from the sole at all. The sound is from the upper/tongue area.

Originally Posted by KMante

I've fixed squeaky sneakers in the past by putting baby powder or cornstarch in under the insole or just inside the shoe itself. Be careful though with how heavy you throw that stuff around on an all black shoe.

I went to DMV last week and at St. Charles mall Footaction in Maryland they still had these on the wall. I was surprised, they even had a couple in my size(11). Im kinda mad I passed them up but playoff XIIs will make up for it.

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by KMante

I've fixed squeaky sneakers in the past by putting baby powder or cornstarch in under the insole or just inside the shoe itself. Be careful though with how heavy you throw that stuff around on an all black shoe.
I may just try that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom