Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

You're new here so I won't be harsh with my reply. This has nothing to do with hype my guy. I am a Jordan IV COLLECTOR. Any Jordan IV that releases for males will be added to my collection. I don't like Bred IV's either and I have 2 DS pairs. Not a fan of those 11Lab4's either yet I'll have those as well. I've been collecting Jordan IV's for about a decade now...long before this new wave of "sneaker heads".

View media item 1445716

You're new here so I won't be harsh with my reply. This has nothing to do with hype my guy. I am a Jordan IV COLLECTOR. Any Jordan IV that releases for males will be added to my collection. I don't like Bred IV's either and I have 2 DS pairs. Not a fan of those 11Lab4's either yet I'll have those as well. I've been collecting Jordan IV's for about a decade now...long before this new wave of "sneaker heads".

"I do not like this color way," "Ok at best," "I'm not happy about paying $205 for this weak color," "I'm steaming mad" but it has nothing to do with hype? Lmfao and "sneaker head" is just the new term for "collector" y'all are all the same. But at least the "new wave" fools themselves into believing they actually like the shoe. You admit you don't like the shoes but still rush to spend your hard earned money on them. That's a hype beast if I ever saw one. And I'm an old-head by the way just don't have much time to waste on here like I did when I was a kid.

laugh.gif
I'm trying online this morning
Good luck to both of us lol

"I do not like this color way," "Ok at best," "I'm not happy about paying $205 for this weak color," "I'm steaming mad" but it has nothing to do with hype? Lmfao and "sneaker head" is just the new term for "collector" y'all are all the same. But at least the "new wave" fools themselves into believing they actually like the shoe. You admit you don't like the shoes but still rush to spend your hard earned money on them. That's a hype beast if I ever saw one. And I'm an old-head by the way just don't have much time to waste on here like I did when I was a kid.

1, who's rushing? I'm still sitting on my couch reading up on space shuttles. 2, understand what a hype beast is. Hype beasts buy shoes because EVERYONE wants that shoe or the shoe is rare. I buy either what I like or what I need in my collection. Understand the difference? I also collect Jordan X's and purchased Venoms the day they released as well as Bobcats. Nobody wanted either shoe.

And just to clarify me as a collector. I've been collecting for nearly 15 years. The good ole days of collecting are long gone. The fun and thrill of collecting is nothing more than a memory. I do it now because it's still my passion, just these new "sneaker heads" have somewhat ruined my hobby. To challenge myself and keep collecting interesting, I turned my attention to my particular favorite models and decided to collect every color way. It'll give me something to look forward to with future releases as well as something to hunt from the past. "Sneaker heads" buy all the new stuff because it's what's hot right now for example the Jordan I's...

Now that I've explained that, I'll step out now and go pick up this weak color way. BRB...

Last edited:
You guys keep saying "limited" these shoes arent limited. If you guys watched the news these past months there's been delays regarding shipments to the us for example your jordans! Ports are on a strike dilemma, nothing has been resolved. So stores are not getting pairs like they are supposed to.

That's not the case with these stores are just not getting them.

1, who's rushing? I'm still sitting on my couch reading up on space shuttles. 2, understand what a hype beast is. Hype beasts buy shoes because EVERYONE wants that shoe or the shoe is rare. I buy either what I like or what I need in my collection. Understand the difference? I also collect Jordan X's and purchased Venoms the day they released as well as Bobcats. Nobody wanted either shoe.

And just to clarify me as a collector. I've been collecting for nearly 15 years. The good ole days of collecting are long gone. The fun and thrill of collecting is nothing more than a memory. I do it now because it's still my passion, just these new "sneaker heads" have somewhat ruined my hobby. To challenge myself and keep collecting interesting, I turned my attention to my particular favorite models and decided to collect every color way. It'll give me something to look forward to with future releases as well as something to hunt from the past. "Sneaker heads" buy all the new stuff because it's what's hot right now for example the Jordan I's...

Now that I've explained that, I'll step out now and go pick up this weak color way. BRB...
Collecting is like anything else. Some people collect what they like only and then there are the COMPLETEST.

So it's 10 min before and no twitter post to the countdown product link on NDC....Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

Edit....Just as this posted, I saw the post above....thank you!  How did you find it?

Last edited:
I'm still hating Nike for not releasing the snkrs app for android yet. My homie hasn't missed a drop on that app yet. I almost feel like going out and buying an ipod or something.

So it's 10 min before and no twitter post to the countdown product link on NDC....Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

Edit....Just as this posted, I saw the post above....thank you!  How did you find it?

Nike Tweeted it

i have a sz 12 in cart on FTL and Champs about to let go in the next cpl of minutes 

Back
Top Bottom