Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Quality is bad on these. I am not real impressed by the leather on these . It is smooth but a lot more plastic feeling than I thought it would be. Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence for a pair.

thats not quality... thats just questionable materials.

i did notice the leather was more stiff than my bob Xs but still better than what we've gotten in the past.

i did notice the leather was more stiff than my bob Xs but still better than what we've gotten in the past.

I guess compared to Military blues or the fire reds which were some of the worst ever, but I thought they did a better job with Liberty 10's if we are comparing smooth in 2015.

they actually were/are. its just that the demand isn't there.
You mean in the resell market? Because they sold out pretty quick online and are probably drying up in store.

naw i mean general consumer demand but my perspective is limited to what i saw locally and the reactions of dudes i dealt with today.

i also know i was out near when they dropped and there weren't FSRs available where i was. I'm just saying the demand isn't crazy and there wasn't much "buzz" around these.

Definitley. The HOH i hit for the teals Had Oreos in stock. 3rd or 4th restock. Oreos have flooded the market. Resellers flippin them for 10 bucks over retail. Guess it all depends on how many restocks the teals will get

For right now the resellers are only making $10 on the Oreos. But within 4-6 months the inventory on EBay will dry up and the price will increase a lot. They will sell for $300/pair easy in 6 months.

I guess compared to Military blues or the fire reds which were some of the worst ever, but I thought they did a better job with Liberty 10's if we are comparing smooth in 2015.

past meaning "Pre 'Remastered'" releases not as in last month.

I didn't enter one raffle and came home with 3 pairs. Not limited. People are sleeping on these though. Clean and will dry up quick.

I didn't enter one raffle and came home with 3 pairs. Not limited. People are sleeping on these though. Clean and will dry up quick.

because you didn't win a raffle but came home with 3 that meant they weren't limited? :rofl:

how many pairs did your stores get? do you know the numbers?

The closest rinky dink mall to me got these and they only ever get general release stuff. Sitting in every store still. I think less numbers than oreos, but limited is hard for me to believe. Demand definitely wasnt there, but guess thats good for those who wanted them.

Maybe im just salty because I couldn't get a sz 7 on NDC. :\

Got a 7.5 in store though, so ill be fine

The closest rinky dink mall to me got these and they only ever get general release stuff. Sitting in every store still. I think less numbers than oreos, but limited is hard for me to believe. Demand definitely wasnt there, but guess thats good for those who wanted them.

Maybe im just salty because I couldn't get a sz 7 on NDC. :\

Got a 7.5 in store though, so ill be fine

I'm saying... they aren't "super limited" or rare... just more limited than the quantity that comes with a full GR.

heck, Finishline didnt even sell them and the "normal" stores that i talked to only got 1 size run. the larger quantity stores got 1/3 compared to the mass produced quantities according to various reports in the thread.

these would have the appearance of "limited" if they sold out with the quickness but that just requires the proper demand.

These where a bit limited, more than the martians and the oreos. But not impossible to get. Quality is great on these (my pair at least)

I actually found a pair of oreos sitting today at the store.

View media item 1446190

Considering this thread is only 30+ pages and Finishine.com did not carry these, neither supply nor demand were there for this shoe.

These were hard to get locally,all the big name stores like champs,footlocker,finish line did not have them like they did with the Oreos, only 2 of 7 places stocked up on teals,1 place told me they were only getting 9 pairs which means only 1 of each size,for the Oreos it was 7 out of 7, Oreos for any1 that wanted it,not these tho, online for me was crazy, I kept getting cart jacked,good thing I had 2 atc services helping me

Cuz most people are at home striking out at 10am before they hit the stores. I struck out and got my stores last pair at 11am. Out of a dozen shops only one HOH in my area even carried the shoe. No it's not limited like they got production numbers stitched on the tongue but compared to the Oreo release, yeah it's way more limited. Online sold out faster. Stores sold out faster. Resale count online is smaller.

people think resellers dont exist or something thats some people full time job why u think u never see yeezies on anybody feet u think nike dont know about ebay nike is saying okay since u will buy some jordans from a reseller for 260 or 300 well im going to sell u these for 260 or 300 wake up mann plz

Dat epic run on sentence life

I had to Park Across the Street from the Mall today because it was sooo busy being Holiday Weekend and All, That's how you know these Teal 4's are waaaay More Limited then Oreo's

#NTLOGIC

Limited? The stores here in on my side of town still have FSR as of 7pm tonite. They might sell out tomorrow. Ima check tomorrow if they haven't sold out after work then I might cop. The color is growing on me. And if i can get it at retail, thats cool. If not no biggie 

Back
Top Bottom