Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I had a few "Unshipped - Waiting on Approval", I am glad I called in to verify. They said I needed to verify payments since I don't make too many purchases on Footlocker and Footaction. FOr my eastbay, since i have a long history they just auto approve it.

If they call you and you miss their call they may cancel your order, so be aware people.

Sorry
Sorry but them pics make them look weak imo
LOL well they're not.  I'm not a photographer and snapped em on an iphone 5 as I was walking in my place.  Those were also posted on my phone which doesn't allow you to increase the size/pixels.  It auto posts to medium.  No reason to be sorry, because I don't give a ****.

Hey Eastbay Rep, why are you guys shipping this particular shoe double boxed?  You guys are the only company that normally does NOT ship double boxed (black bag of death).  Why the change just for these?  Every other time we have to pay extra at Eastbay to get the double box (which has been discussed here a million times).

Took my homie to pick these up since I won the raffle and didnt want the pair. He was so happy, he gave me a $60 gift card to Macy.s :D Merry X-Mas yall!

Hey Eastbay Rep, why are you guys shipping this particular shoe double boxed?  You guys are the only company that normally does NOT ship double boxed (black bag of death).  Why the change just for these?  Every other time we have to pay extra at Eastbay to get the double box (which has been discussed here a million times).

For Jordan retros they normally double box

Nike Los Angeles ‏@NikeLA
#LaunchUpdate: We have sizes 9.5, 10.5, 12, 14 remaining in the Air Jordan 4 Retro. FCFS. One per customer. No holds or phone orders.

WOW! damn i wonder if NTNY is gonna do this....maybe i should go back and camp inside for the tweet :nerd:

LOL well they're not.  I'm not a photographer and snapped em on an iphone 5 as I was walking in my place.  Those were also posted on my phone which doesn't allow you to increase the size/pixels.  It auto posts to medium.  No reason to be sorry, because I don't give a ****.

For Jordan retros they normally double box
Our warehouse is not equipped to double box shoes. With the Retro releases or any other releases that are double boxed, we receive the shipment in from Nike double boxed already.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I was half-asleep ordering these this morning. I was able to get through with Finish Line. I've heard (more so read) countless horror stories, but I've never had a problem with them. Just happy I was able to order them.

Need to find these in the upcoming days for retail or close to it.......all these sites are garbage upon release time, but FNL screwed me out of this release. >:

hope I can find these on a restock in the next few days...

damn JB the material should be the other way around :smh:
Realist quote in this forum. Just a shame. :smh:

These literally fell into my lap. Went late Christmas shopping today, and the manager at NTLV was running the twitter releases. He said he still had a 10.5 unclaimed so...

I got the same problem today w the thunders as I got yesterday trying to cop XI's off FNL. Get to final page and my CC gets denied. Try checking out with paypal, gets denied again. Not sure what's up with FNL's checkout system but there's something wrong here :smh:

...I see some other people had the same problem. Damn, I used to like coppin' off FNL. I never understood why everyone would put them down and say they were an unreliable source. After the XI draft fiasco and now this, Im beginning to see why. 
I had the same prob. The card authorized the Transaction but FNL immediately reversed the charge. Called cc and they said no problems on their end. Happened yesterday with this cc too. My other cc went thru fine. Weird.

Last edited:
UPS just sent me my tracking number for the 4s from Footlocker. ETA - Jan 3rd .

Don't think they picked it up yet as UPS says there is no info available on them yet , but at least its boxed and ready to go.

Our warehouse is not equipped to double box shoes. With the Retro releases or any other releases that are double boxed, we receive the shipment in from Nike double boxed already.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

wow, nike goes the extra mile to double box individual pairs to a warehouse, and eastbay cant take the same initiative for their customers?... pretty pathetic.

I respect all the help you eastbay reps do for us here on NT, but eastbay as a corporation/company sucks. NDC cust service>* (again, as a company. this is nothing against eastbay reps on here because they do a great job)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom