Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Just made NDC gonna ship my order soon. 
nthat.gif

Anyone who ordered 2 pairs from FNL and was worried about getting canceled, I spoke to customer service and they checked with a manager and apparently Im all good. I Ordered 2 separate pairs on the same card, told em one was for my bro and they told me as long as it was separate transactions I have nothing to worry about. With the holidays this shipping situation is gonna b horrible. Doubt ill be seeing these before new years. My eastbay pair will prob take even longer, USPS always seems to take forever

why did you cancel?

Guess my Eastbay order is still en route. Tried cancelling earlier but got a email with UPS shipment notification. Scheduled for Jan 4th too. lol. Oh well, maybe I can just return my NDC pair or trade these. Reason I cancelled is I wanted to double up initially but changed my mind to one pair.

wow, nike goes the extra mile to double box individual pairs to a warehouse, and eastbay cant take the same initiative for their customers?... pretty pathetic.
I respect all the help you eastbay reps do for us here on NT, but eastbay as a corporation/company sucks. NDC cust service>* (again, as a company. this is nothing against eastbay reps on here because they do a great job)

Any shoe ive ordered from eastbay has always been double boxed. If i got a shoe box with tape and a label on it, i would bug out. I dont get how the warehouse isnt equipped to dbl box. What about non- retro releases, how do they get dbl boxed then. Is it possible the rep thinks you mean 2 outer boxes?

and yea nike has some of the best customer service around period. In my experience anyway. Nikefind is such an underrated resource is ur trying to locate a shoe, its faster and easier than it would be to call and ive never once had to wait for a rep, FNL and eastbay im always waiting forever

Any shoe ive ordered from eastbay has always been double boxed. If i got a shoe box with tape and a label on it, i would bug out. I dont get how the warehouse isnt equipped to dbl box. What about non- retro releases, how do they get dbl boxed then. Is it possible the rep thinks you mean 2 outer boxes?
and yea nike has some of the best customer service around period. In my experience anyway. Nikefind is such an underrated resource is ur trying to locate a shoe, its faster and easier than it would be to call and ive never once had to wait for a rep, FNL and eastbay im always waiting forever

eastbay rep lknows what double boxing is from all the complaints they get... like the rep said, if its double boxed to you, its from Nike to them, to you. Not eastbay being nice and doing it.

Hearing a lot of stories in my area that these were a really easy cop at retail stores, given the back to back releases with Bred XIs on Friday. Tough for people to fork over ~200 two days in a row at this time of year.

Hope the release went smooth & safe for all.

Struck out with the bred's yesterday because I was too impatient to wait on the fnl website and kept refreshing it. Slept late today and ordered on fnl at 9 25 and surprisingly got through after 5 min and ordered at 10.5 even though I'm a 10. Good thing I have alot of money on my checking account linked to paypal because I tried to order 3 times and now my money is in limbo.

KicksOnFire.com ‏@kicksonfire
Looks like @Finishline got some SURPRISE Jordan releases coming up... 8am EST. Sunday & Monday.. Need we say more

just saw this

had to bite the bullet and pay a little more than retail. but next day air shipping made it feasible for me

Anyone have any pointers to overcome this CC debacle with FNL? I struck out on the Breds and 4s because of it. I've had luck in the past and bam.

Back
Top Bottom