Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

You're receiving Thunder's?

Because I doubt anyone would do that if your receiving Thunder's and giving away Bred's.

Nah. Struck out with 4 raffle tix and online for the thunders. I was just wondering if it was worth trying to get the bred 4's on fnl tomorrow then try to trade for the thunders.
It's gonna be rare to find someone who has a pair of thunders that don't already have a pair of black cements.

NikeChicago had a few pairs left when I picked up my XIs tonight...around 6pm. Give them a call, they may still have some for those that missed out.

Was trippin out cuz my bank got funds frozen since I tried to buy from European sites... SMH BofA WTF 
mean.gif

NIKE JUST SENT OUT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION! IT'S GOING DOWNNNNN 

Also just got the NDC shipping confirmation for ground shipping.  Right as megatron broke the record.

Last edited:
Protip: thunders use durabuck ( ok to order 1/2 - full size up with minimal creasing) iv bred's this year ran small and use a less durable nubuck so don't order tts unless you have a narrow foot . Most people say order 1/2 size up to get a tts feel and not have a large creasing effect. Full size might lead to excessive toe-box creasing.
Ahhhh, i don't know if i concur with that one breagh.

Been wearing the Varsity Red VI's constantly since release day

and minimal to zero creasage evident.

The Raptor VII's from Septiembre on the other hand, already succumbing

to the folds and wrinkles of death (same can be said about the Aquas and

the ankle/collar on the CG XI's). 

Based on my experiences, the verdict with me is nubuck > dura. 

And the sizing thing is also another debate, but i've worn TTS on all my j's 

since highschool and don't plan on modifying it due to toe-box creasing. 

This is the bred's after half a dozen wears.

Just my non-protip opiniones. 

Copped for the 87 at the Employee store... First in line, way more interested in these than the Breds..

Glad all these websites are on it with the shipping. At least for these Thunders. Got my NDC shipment conf as well about 30 mins ago :smokin

Was only able to come away with 1 pair of these..

A lot of thunders ended up in noob reseller hands where I'm at..

Trying to get $300+ or Bred XIs..

Just gonna set back and watch them fail..

As they get desperate.. I will go in for the double..

Ahhhh, i don't know if i concur with that one breagh.

Been wearing the Varsity Red VI's constantly since release day
and minimal to zero creasage evident.

The Raptor VII's from Septiembre on the other hand, already succumbing
to the folds and wrinkles of death (same can be said about the Aquas and
the ankle/collar on the CG XI's). 

Based on my experiences, the verdict with me is nubuck > dura. 

And the sizing thing is also another debate, but i've worn TTS on all my j's 
since highschool and don't plan on modifying it due to toe-box creasing. 

This is the bred's after half a dozen wears.

Just my non-protip opiniones. 

wear them throughout the year and wear the thunders throughout the year. Durabuck is said to be more durable (hence the name) than regular nubuck. Its a well known fact that if you wear too large of a size there is a substantial amount higher chance of early toebox creasing. Just my non-non-protip advice using logic. If you have to go larger than TTS because of a wide foot or just because your big toe is longer or some ish (most people are saying they fit small, check it out). Anyways http://niketalk.com/t/514201/material-differences-suede-nubuck-and-durabuck basically shows the differences, comparing nubuck to more of a suedish material (more sensitive to elements and wear). Anyways bro, im glad you got your kicks, and they are still lookin fresh. If you wanna holla back and let us all know wassup after more wears im sure we'd all preciate some stats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom