Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

picking these up from rsvp reminded me how ugly/variant looking they really are :x

thankfully I passed on my size on these, just going to hold out until the XMas releases

************* NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SALE OR TRADE************** PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME***************

************* NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SALE OR TRADE************** PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME***************

People that contacted me PRIOR to release were helped and assisted by me as much as possible...
Really like these and the quality is nice (Nice for JB standards)...
Hope everyone that wanted them got them or gets them.

Size 8-11

What does your foot look like? :x

picking these up from rsvp reminded me how ugly/variant looking they really are :x
thankfully I passed on my size on these, just going to hold out until the XMas releases

Can't say I agree....at all lol. Everybody I know loves thunders but to each thier own..can't please everbody. Imo all the Christmas drops are whack as hell and won't be getting my bread

The quality on these is great. Picked up mine today and I think it's better than the bred 4's.
MRPOPCORN 
laugh.gif
 glad you were able to get yours man.

Yeah these destroy the Bred IV's quality, kinda should be the other way around.

Can't wait until my NDC pair comes.

Helped a fellow NTer since I won 2 raffles and wasn't buying both. Just had him meet me at the mall in woodbridge and cop for retail, glad to help.
Thanks for that NoIntro.  You really looked out big time - much appreciated! Kudos to you my brother. 

MRPOPCORN 
laugh.gif
 glad you were able to get yours man.

Yeah these destroy the Bred IV's quality, kinda should be the other way around.

Can't wait until my NDC pair comes.
Thanks man. It really should. I guess with limited numbers they can use better materials and inspect that everything is up to par.

Protip: thunders use durabuck ( ok to order 1/2 - full size up with minimal creasing) iv bred's this year ran small and use a less durable nubuck so don't order tts unless you have a narrow foot . Most people say order 1/2 size up to get a tts feel and not have a large creasing effect. Full size might lead to excessive toe-box creasing.

Last edited:
Good thing I sold my ogs 4 s pretty penny a few yesrs ago. Does any1 know the ptoductipn run on these "exclusive" jays?

Back
Top Bottom