Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Yes, as of now.

Like me and a couple people a few pages back said I would wait because the Thunder's will be more valuable in the future.

So in the future you could do Thunders for WCIV's and cash.

I completely agree with you Anderson !!!

on the tracking issues, they should all update today, since they have been sitting in a trailer last few days.

Am I the only one who has an order from NDC that still says preparing to ship with no tracking number?

If there is any duplicate information placed for an item that is limited to one per customer, the risks of your order's being canceled is higher.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth
EastbayRep,
Then you or someone needs to tell Your customer services reps because they are giving different info.

The rep over the phone said (and I quote)

"Its ok to ship to the same name and address. As long as its a different payment method".

EastbayRep,
Then you or someone needs to tell Your customer services reps because they are giving different info.

"Its ok to ship to the same name and address. As long as its a different payment method".

I am glad that Eastbay has reps on this forums. Its great to see.. But I agree with this feedback.. Althought, I called Eastbay a few days before, and the rep I spoke with was unsure if it was only 1 pair (breds) per order. So he placed me on hold and said he spoke with a supervisor, and it was the supervisor who said, "you should put the 2nd order in a different person's name at your house, like a brother and or sister, but you can use the same CC"

I ended up only getting 1 pair from Eastbay since i did not want to run the risk of having both orders cancelled.

EastbayRep,

I am glad that Eastbay has reps on this forums. Its great to see.. But I agree with this feedback.. Althought, I called Eastbay a few days before, and the rep I spoke with was unsure if it was only 1 pair (breds) per order. So he placed me on hold and said he spoke with a supervisor, and it was the supervisor who said, "you should put the 2nd order in a different person's name at your house, like a brother and or sister, but you can use the same CC"
I ended up only getting 1 pair from Eastbay since i did not want to run the risk of having both orders cancelled.
It is limited to one pair and one order per customer. We have passed this information on to the appropriate personnel for further review. Thank you for your feedback and information regarding this issue.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Easily $250-$275.

Hang on to em these will reach the Cav's price possibly higher.

EDIT: WOOPS read your question incorrectly, hell yeah take it no hesitations.  If he's a friend why not retail though?
A friend should be selling them to you for retail........ Do it though.
$200 is fair from a friend. In case people forgot, YOU DID NOT DO ANY OF THE WORK to get the sneakers, so, $200 is fair. After taxes they were $180. 

$200 is fair from a friend. In case people forgot, YOU DID NOT DO ANY OF THE WORK to get the sneakers, so, $200 is fair. After taxes they were $180. 
I agree! My buddy wanted them and I told him just to cover the cost and he insisted on $200.

Last edited by a moderator:
FNL sent me an shipment confirmation but I still get ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. " from UPS :smh:

Back
Top Bottom