Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

never been successful on ndc...never...but since this is a twitter link only release and not much hype around them then maybe it will be easier...

ive always had better luck with eastbay or finishline than NDC. Im hoping this twitter link thing makes it a little easier to cop also

^^ he prolly got them breds and not gonna get the thunders lol
Nope. Didn't cop neither. Both ugly.

And I dont understand how it's hard to buy off ndc. Here are the steps:

1. Copy your credit card #.

2. Wait on Nike's twitter.

3. When you see the notification saying they're not online, click the link.

4. Add your size to the cart.

5. Check out.

Step yall computer and/or internet connection game up.

These will look good. Please don't get those Gucci 1's. They aren't even worth it. I had them in my hands and I couldn't give them back to the worker fast enough.

lol are they really that bad? I gotta a thing for the 1's tho. for some reason i think the 4's should be kept original. but i cant front, i slept on the cavs 4s

was out come release time on ndc europe(2 year anniversary with the girl smh loooooool) and couldnt get them by phone.any euro sites not released them yet so i can catch on?peace.

Poor fella..
the post clearly says "looks official". the buyer must not care
grin.gif
w.e though...

FTL Santa Monica just called and said I won the raffle. Crazy how I won these and not the Bred 11 either by raffle or online :lol: The Lord works in mystery ways..

just wondering. jj sent an email with a reminder for the thunder 4's. but i didnt get a reminder for the 11's or cg 9's. any reason to that?? do u have to press the link given in the email to buy the thunder 4's or they'll just pop up on the site either way. only wondering because i didnt get an email for the other 2 releases. and i check my email periodically.

just wondering. jj sent an email with a reminder for the thunder 4's. but i didnt get a reminder for the 11's or cg 9's. any reason to that?? do u have to press the link given in the email to buy the thunder 4's or they'll just pop up on the site either way. only wondering because i didnt get an email for the other 2 releases. and i check my email periodically.

Wondering this too cus i can never find a JJ release :lol:

what is the link they sent you in the email :nerd:

new releases usually has them in the first row, or if you check jordan footwear

just gotta be quick before everyone else finds em

Last edited:
i got the breds off of jj yesterday. i usually just stay on the kids page and jus keep refreshing till the shoes come up. but i just noticed for the cg9s and 11's. i didnt get this email. but i got this reminder email for the thunders and i know i got the reminder email for the motor boat jones also, so just wondering why those two pairs? but im sure its still just going to pop up under the kids page like usual.

the link

http://search.jimmyjazz.com/search/...r_page-100&utm_campaign=2012_12_21_releases_f

Back
Top Bottom