Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I've been having the credit card issues also. I was able to add the shoes to my cart around 8 and was ready to submit my order but it kept giving me the same error and it won't work through PayPal. The same crap happened yesterday with the Breds and I lucked out just like today. I'm really getting frustrated. Wish I knew a decent mom and pop.

just got through on FNL.com and they have all sizes except 7.5, 9, and 15 so im thinking that anyone that has gotten through will be fine. 

Go on twitter and use the FNL link. Goes straight to the product and you typically can bypass the timer.

You can also search by the "prod######" that is listed in URL when you click on Twitter Link. That's how I ended up finding em.

No one is out for these. My local spot only got 7 pairs and only 2 people were there to cop when they opened. Unfortunately I overslept and one of those two got my 10. Copped an 11 for the homie and swinging over to Footlocker to get a 10.5 with my guarteed ticket. I ain't mad.

Thank you L Train. After striking out on all sites I tried fnl mobile site and got a error message when trying to pay through paypal then went eastbay and just kept clicking on the sz 12. Finally went through. Now back to sleep

Well for the most part I gave my info and payment to ftl, just waiting on the a tracking number.  I wanted these more than the 11's.  Nikedc's twitter isn't working for me so I missed there, by the time nikestore sent the tweet they were sold out, I even went to the site early and they took you to the boys ones.  Finishline's site kept reseting itself.  Couldn't get a raffle ticket so I had to rely on online.  First online release purchase, hopefully I good.

I've been having the credit card issues also. I was able to add the shoes to my cart around 8 and was ready to submit my order but it kept giving me the same error and it won't work through PayPal. The same crap happened yesterday with the Breds and I lucked out just like today. I'm really getting frustrated. Wish I knew a decent mom and pop.

At 8 I couldn't even get the page to load. I went through the kicks deals link and got to the page, and it said "Product is currently unavailable" had me thinking they sold out in less than a minute. When I tried refreshing the page, I got the refresh timer. I immediately took out my phone and my tablet and sent the link over.

here's a tip maybe for fnl...i used to get my orders cancelled whenever I had a different shipping address than my billing address.  Fnl is really sensitive when it comes to fraud alerts and such.  Ever since I had matching billing and shipping addresses I have never had a problem.

Patience is what's needed on Eastbay (or any other sites with a lot of luck).  Kept clicking "add to cart" and got 2 seperate pairs with 2 seperate confirmations.  Hope they don't cancel.  As long as you're not clicking the sizes that's been sold out, you'll eventually get it.  Good luck to those who haven't gotten through yet and congrats to those who have.  Back to bed!!!

here's a tip maybe for fnl...i used to get my orders cancelled whenever I had a different shipping address than my billing address.  Fnl is really sensitive when it comes to fraud alerts and such.  Ever since I had matching billing and shipping addresses I have never had a problem.
I used my shipping adress and my brothers PayPal account with his name on it. I should be good right?

Back
Top Bottom