Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I kept getting all kinds of error messages. Took about 40 mins. But finally got through m.finishline. I got one of the last few 11 haha

For those that used pay pal did it go right threw.. Mine still says pending, and pay pal says they r waiting on finishline to confirm

With their new system and the countdown screen it is taking ALOT LONGER for people to have the opportunity to check out, so they last ALOT LONGER. They will cancel multiple orders, but if you only ordered one then you should be golden...

I got two sz 11.5 (With different shipping, different name, and different CC)

Good luck to those copping and CONGRATS to those who got their pairs. This shoe is too clean

I don't understand. Anyone know how to fix this "problem processing your card" error?

happened to me several times in the past, i use debit now instead. Ive missed out on many releases bc of that. Theyll ring up like 1100 worth of charges, so my card ends up gettin shutoff and then after all that, i dont get a single pair. ITs ridiculous

just got through on FNL.com and they have all sizes except 7.5, 9, and 15 so im thinking that anyone that has gotten through will be fine. 
lol yea I just wanted to see if I could get another pair and it was on there.. simple..

These are so butter too...congrats to those who got a pair..got a feeling these won't retro again for a while unlike the traditional cws

I finally got through on FNL, and managed to get another size 11. Granted their web site has serious traffic issues, but crazy it's crazy being able to cop a QS an hour after the release went live.

Woke up 40 mins late. Used the FNL twitter link. Copped eaaaasy. GL to everyone still tryin. Stay patient with FNL (try using multiple browsers).

Well, I'll be damned...I scored a size 11 on Eastbay just now...
eek.gif
gg brah

Card charged once, yet got an error screen and still no confirmation email from FNL...:smh:....what makes it more ridiculous is that FNL's 1-888 number is out of service...:stoneface:

just tried for the hell of it and copped another 12 off eastbay. guess folks gave up! lol

whoa...after spending the last hour bs'n with the FNL mobile site and them giving me cc errors over and over again, I actually just got through on eastbay. i just kept pressing add to cart over and over lol, it finally added one and let me check out. i dont have my hopes up...too high...but it'd be cool if it goes through.

Back
Top Bottom