Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Sorry about that, I asked about both shoes/RD and they sent me that message.

and I dont think all who got Cav's will get these. I have the Cavs and I'm passing on these  
nthat.gif

I think he means will all of the stores that got the Cavs get these.  I think it will be pretty similar.  I know the only spot getting them near me is the same spot that got the Cavs.

Last edited:
^^^ That's what I thought about the CG9's.  After going to the stores to enter the raffles today, that is definitely not true.  The boxes were stuffed with tickets already and the workers said there has been a huge turnout.  Blk/red XI's don't seem to be slowing the majority of people down, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet or not (If it has I'm sorry) but does anyone know if these fit big like the White Cements or small like the Black Cements ?

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet or not (If it has I'm sorry) but does anyone know if these fit big like the White Cements or small like the Black Cements ?

Pretty sure like the BC/Cavs 4 since they're made in the same material.

I'm pretty sure these should be some what easy to get. There is too much dropping this month and this release is at the end so pockets are going to be tapped out.

why isnt there an offiicial thunder iv thread?
The title of this thread just needs changed.  Prolly didn't know which IV would be the quickstrike until it was announced.

Here is some (vague) info about the Thunder IV's from a FTL DM email that was posted in the XI thread:

Back
Top Bottom