Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

EASTBAY REP

How long does it take to get refunded by you guys? I paid through paypal and canceled my order.

YO NT

NTSF should have a sz 9 open... I copped a pair online and would rather not go out in this rainy *** weather. 

Got home with my pair just to find out that there were signs that an employee tried on my pair
mean.gif

YO NT

NTSF should have a sz 9 open... I copped a pair online and would rather not go out in this rainy *** weather. 
Alright, I'll keep a lookout since I'm picking up my pair later today. Hopefully it's a first come first serve. I'd just give that 9 to my friend.

not feeling these. hopefully Footlocker doesn't give me a hard time returning them. maybe I'm just getting old. I was able to grab the stealths, breds, and these, yet I'm not really excited about any of them..

Yeah well we'll see. NTSF just shot out their 2nd RSVP. Might be crazy AF... gotta see their time frame first.

EASTBAY REP
How long does it take to get refunded by you guys? I paid through paypal and canceled my order.

Takes about a week. Money comes out from your bank, Eastbay refunds to PayPal, you gotta tell PayPal to redeposit to your bank account. Just my experience.

I'm on a hell of a hot streak but my CC is on fire. 2 pink foams, 2 stealths, 4 xi's, and 3 thunders. My buddies better pay me back ASAP and none of that "hold them for a week till my next paycheck nonsense"

I was glad to see you came up on  both pairs, I know you were worried since nothing had been guaranteed and we don't have a lot of options around here.

I am about to head out now to grab em, hopefully the mall is nothing like it was yesterday.  We are open carry now though so it's all good :lol: .  Congrats on that Hard Rock $$$ too, makes the choice to buy all these shoes a little easier haha!

haha the open carry is awesome.. just got one of those myself :smile:

Good deal man.. yea this Christmas traffic on 71st is a pain.. not to mention all those ppl looking for the XIs.. would of been a madhouse. Hardrock did help me tho lol.. Now i gotta see if FNL doesn't cancel my 2nd pair of XIs.. otherwise i picking up some IVs blk/red

Enjoy the shoes man.. and its cool to meet another NT'er from Tulsa.

Finishline ****** me. I was able to get my pair in my cart and checkout pretty damn quick, before the rush which caused the 30sec timer anyways. I kept getting the stupid error when I paid with paypal which had my funds on my card pending. So I was unable to scoop from the other spots. 3rd time with this BS.

My girl was able to get me a pair on Eastbay though.

WTF though, Eastbay Rep you guys aren't double boxing these?!

What kinda **** is that? Every other place double boxes and you guys are skimping?

I'm on a hell of a hot streak but my CC is on fire. 2 pink foams, 2 stealths, 4 xi's, and 3 thunders. My buddies better pay me back ASAP and none of that "hold them for a week till my next paycheck nonsense"
Woah, that's a lot of cash right there.  

You could always threaten them to resell 
laugh.gif

Please are being so overlooked by the XI's it is ridiculous..

Last edited:
For some reason, I always strike out on NDC even if im there right when the links are sent out. Does anyone else get the screen and they are not even able to choose a size to cart?

Luckily I got through on FNL some 30 mins later. Received order confirmation and waiting to see if it gets cancelled.

Good luck everyone!

these were weird on NDC. link didn't release until about 8:03. I thought my internet was bugging out...

I copped 11s yesterday also, but quality-wise these easily blow them away. Only complaint is the painted midsoles.

Back
Top Bottom