Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

these two releases has been good to me.

As I said earlier, like most I over slept today and decided to check anyways and still got their pairs and then some.
Glad I didn't oversleep for the 11s tho. There would have been no chance like the Thunders.

The confirmation e-mails for these came pretty fast tho compared to the 11s.

i have had double orders from almost all the sites I listed canceled and it all came down to the credit card.  Since FTL, FTA, EB, and Champs all operate under the same umbrella, I assume it is the same for one as it is for the other.  Just my experience.  I wish Eastbay would at least double box during the holidays.  I have had shoes come just creased all the down one side from having freaking TV's or Life size barbie houses crushing them the whole trip lol, not to mention the box looks like it got in a dog fight.

LOL.. No doubt. I didnt want to take my chances on trying to get a 2nd pair only to have both cancelled. So I didnt even try it. And Yea, I wish Eastbay went back to db boxing their shoes.

You pick up ur pairs yet? I wasnt going to get the Thunder's but won a lil bit at Hardrock last night, and got lucky with Eastbay on them so i scooped them up.. with the XIs and the IVs, not a bad weekend at all so far.

Last edited:
at least with this release, I'm just wondering why didn't you guys just travel through the list of sites instead of repeating and risk a cancel?
I grabbed from eastbay, then footlocker, then finally footaction. I assume this avoids the 1 pair limit.

To all finishlne orders,

Check your bank or your credit cards. Some of you might get charged but will get refunded.. That should of happened right away. If it didnt get refunded then you might be lucky and get the shoes.

Eastbay, if you did 2 separate transactions with the same payment and same shipping, your order might get canceled (either one or both).
if you submitted 2 order with different payments then you are good to go.

All this info was recovered by customer service.. I was on the phone for half hour with both companies.

I got my 2 pairs so Im happy. Hope this info helps.

I had no luck with any others except FNL, so I ordered twice from them.  It's worked before (not using CC, but w/ PayPal) but I'm nervous anyway. 

Wonder if I called them and told them I put the 2nd one through on accident and asked if they could cancel would that do anything?  Or I'll probably just let it ride and hope it works out.

i have had double orders from almost all the sites I listed canceled and it all came down to the credit card.  Since FTL, FTA, EB, and Champs all operate under the same umbrella, I assume it is the same for one as it is for the other.  Just my experience.  I wish Eastbay would at least double box during the holidays.  I have had shoes come just creased all the down one side from having freaking TV's or Life size barbie houses crushing them the whole trip lol, not to mention the box looks like it got in a dog fight.
you supposed to be sleep.... eastbay package come lookin like that box on ace ventura....

To all finishlne orders,
Check your bank or your credit cards. Some of you might get charged but will get refunded.. That should of happened right away. If it didnt get refunded then you might be lucky and get the shoes.
Eastbay, if you did 2 separate transactions with the same payment and same shipping, your order might get canceled (either one or both).
if you submitted 2 order with different payments then you are good to go.
All this info was recovered by customer service.. I was on the phone for half hour with both companies.
I got my 2 pairs so Im happy. Hope this info helps.

yup, finishline charged my card and then refunded, charged me 3 times on paypal and those 3 were cancelled
all those charges incurred when i kept submitting order and it kept saying unable to process payment or some crap

This was a easy pick up ppl either spent their money yesterday on the 11s or they held out hoping for a restock of the 11s.

Merry Christmas to me I was able to get both.

My spot got the Cavs when they came out, but they didn't get the Thunders. I guess these were much more limited after all.

I didn't get a call back from the raffle at FTL, but I ended up copping off Eastbay, so it's all good. It would've been nice to have these in hand on my berfday, but oh well. Time to go back to sleep.

LOL.. No doubt. I didnt want to take my chances on trying to get a 2nd pair only to have both cancelled. So I didnt even try it. And Yea, I wish Eastbay went back to db boxing their shoes.
You pick up ur pairs yet? I wasnt going to get the Thunder's but won a lil bit at Hardrock last night, and got lucky with Eastbay on them so i scooped them up.. with the XIs and the IVs, not a bad weekend at all so far.
I was glad to see you came up on  both pairs, I know you were worried since nothing had been guaranteed and we don't have a lot of options around here.

I am about to head out now to grab em, hopefully the mall is nothing like it was yesterday.  We are open carry now though so it's all good
laugh.gif
.  Congrats on that Hard Rock $$$ too, makes the choice to buy all these shoes a little easier haha!

Last edited:
Damn managed to cop a 10.5 off Eastbay but I need a size 9 so if anybody want's to size swap let me know.

I'm done dealing with FNL. I really am...I hate that site so damn much it's not even funny..:smh: I ordered an 11 off of FNL at 8:30 am, got a gateway error, checked my account immediately and saw funds deducted...received no confirmation email and I just called FNL to be told AFTER my size has already sold out, due to their hour long wait time on the phone that my order did not go through...yet these clowns still have my funds tied up for these shoes. >: ...So there goes my shot at these for retail. Unbelievable...I missed out on these and the XI's yesterday, but I wanted this shoe alot more! :smh: |I *rant over*

Just grabbed them from the same mom & pops shop as yesterday. I got lucky and scored my size. They only had one FSR, so I am real lucky. They are real clean, suede like the last shots. If I knew how to post a pic, I would. Lol Flight club is insane, I checked the site yesterday and they asking $900.00 a pair !!!!!

Last edited:
Did anyone try to use a WC coupon on FNL mobile & get an error? Happened to me today & yesterday

Back
Top Bottom