Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

That Eastbayrep back there mislead me into thinking these wouldn't be double boxed.

I just got off the phone with a supervisor and she said Thunder 4s WILL be double boxed.

missed the finishline online release, didnt get any raffles near me.. where can i cop now? i dont want to pay 300 on ebay, but i really gotta have a pair.. can anyone help a fellow out? 

Glad it was easy for most on NDC. Clicked on the link right at 5:03 abd got an error saying the size was in someone else's cart.:smh:

my friend called me at 6am to tell me i can cop on finishline but my phone was on vibrate sm(damn)h

you gotta keep adding to cart.i did it until 523 and finally got a pair in my cart.i did the same with the breds.

Glad I got off fnl....got it some wat early before anybsises sold out...hope im good...theae juat. Seem fresh to me...got my xis and these im happy.

got my Thunder 4s from Nike SF this morning, and i can say they look hella better in person than on pics and youtube vids
nthat.gif
 missed out on the re#RSVP for the 11s though
grin.gif

What happens to the pairs that were RSVP'd, but the people never came through to purchase it?
alot of people RSVP'd just for the heck of it, people from different cities or states that are too far to make the trip, i guess some people just do it for the "thrill of the hunt"
mean.gif

These ivs are beautiful in person I was able to scoop my pair up real early this morning. No line no hassle great experience getting these thank u FL

This is my first time buying through Eastbay. They better not disappoint cause I have heard horror stories and good ones about them on here.

Had a fight with the father last night smh and the bastard controls all the credit cards in the house so had no means to buy them when they came out. Hate to say that I came from his seed. Now mom's telling me she'll pay but I don't see anything anymore. Fml

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom