Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

Whoever designed those needs 2 b demoted to a janitor at JB cuz those are TRASH!!!!
mad.gif

SMH @ anyone saying this shoe is a cop!
This is an embarrassment to anybody that considers themselves a sneaker enthusiast!
Jordan Brand is so arrogant and confident that whatever they slap a Jumpman on will sell.
You should be angry that they treat any consumer like this.
There should be no price decrease/employee discount that would make you want to purchase this shoe;
there should be no reason you should want to put this "slap in the face" on your feet at all (ex basketball, taking out the trash, etc).
If these sorry excuses for Air Jordans every reach a respectable sales figure, then you can kiss the dignity of this forum's members, and anyone like us GOODBYE

luxurious24 wrote:
what about this shoe is appealin, besides the fact that they're 6's?

Nothing, The fact that these are legit and not fakes makes me sick. VI's should never look like that trash.
smh.gif

i have to agree with the majority here, these VI's are garbage. idk what JB was thinking with these.

at least have more of the pistons' colors be a part of the shoe; the fact that it's known as the "pistons" it shouldn't have used black as the main colorway

to be honest i wouldnt mind these if they didnt have the PL and the blue speckle garbage on the midsole, the silver on the midsole, tongue and heel tab. other than that not bad haha

Back
Top Bottom