Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

these are my #1 pickup for this year, will take these over columbias and oreos, and hopefully if i can get my hands on the lady libertys. leather on these look amazing

Are the last few pictures not B grades? The ones from the official Jordan meet up has speckles throughout the outsole, the last 5 or so pictures in this thread do not have speckles on the very bottom of the outsole.

Man i hope i can pick a pair up. Since the Liberty and these release the same day wonder if both are going to be limited

Man i hope i can pick a pair up. Since the Liberty and these release the same day wonder if both are going to be limited
Yeah that's what I was wondering all three look promising even though I hate low cut sneakers og bred 1s low are dope too. These are fire as red is my color and I was looking at the libertys they ain't bad either. Only gonna grab 1 of the 3 and rock to stripclub following weekend. Cant' wait for all star weekend. Magic city atl heads what up

Yeah that's what I was wondering all three look promising even though I hate low cut sneakers og bred 1s low are dope too. These are fire as red is my color and I was looking at the libertys they ain't bad either. Only gonna grab 1 of the 3 and rock to stripclub following weekend. Cant' wait for all star weekend. Magic city atl heads what up
got some family in ATL would be nice to go to a shake joint!

I have a feeling these will be like the Infrared23 6's from last year and the limited shoe out of both dropping that weekend. Luckily 10's have never really been a very popular model of J's. Both are total garbage compared to the Chicago's with the 45 on them.

The Air Jordan 1 Pinnacle pack also releases that Sunday. That Saturday you'll have all the allstar sig's plus these and the jordan 1 lows. They're probably not going to release all those on the same day. #breaktheinternet

Are the last few pictures not B grades? The ones from the official Jordan meet up has speckles throughout the outsole, the last 5 or so pictures in this thread do not have speckles on the very bottom of the outsole.

They could be B grades or it could just be JB's quality control. I wouldn't doubt that we'll be reading about people who don't have the "cement look" on their midsole like the majority of pairs :smh:.

it could be a production change. these could be the final product and the ones you saw could be the original plan, or it could be the other way around

Back
Top Bottom