Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Damn, some how I missed on every site. I finally got in on Champs and the order wont go through. Went to FNL and carted. Got a card error, and then my 11.5 were OOS. Guess it wasn't meant to be on this one
My guess is that these will be like the Columbia 4's.  You'll probably be able to grab a pair at retail from a reseller  in a few weeks ($maybe $10-$20 over retail at most).

Last edited:
my friend told me that shoe palace told him they wont receive their shipment until next week.

My guess is that these will be like the Columbia 4's.  You'll probably be able to grab a pair at retail from a reseller  in a few weeks ($maybe $10-$20 over retail at most).
Yeah thats a good point. I'm going to check my mall and see if they may have any unclaimed pairs, but if not, I will just keep an eye out

Had a hard time getting a pair for my boy this morning.

The Nike APP kept giving errors and local was a lost cause.

Leather on these is better than the Columbia 4

Wont accept my payment on FNL either. Getting me so angry.

usually for FNL errors your billing address MUST match your shipping address EXACTLY

other times it's just stupid errors, i somehow got through today tho.
THIS!!! My husband waited until NDC sold out and they wouldn't take my Amex until I fixed my address. Thank you and his were copped! I replied you for this as well. I got email confirmations already and it looked like they had a FSR left.
i had to do the same, but its stupid cause I never have to change it when I order regular shoes off FNL
eyes.gif
mean.gif

I thought I had these, got through on the phone w/FNL and kept getting CC errors AND PP errors.  While I was on the phone got through on the site and same errors again...oh well at least I got the bred lows....Happy Valy Y'All.

i had to do the same, but its stupid cause I never have to change it when I order regular shoes off FNL :rolleyes :smh:

When I got the 11s from them I typed in all my info. So that matched I didn't bother to login. I was surprised they carted so fast.

got two 10.5 off of raffle yesterday still debating if ima pick up the FNL pair, might be worth something after a couple of years tho

Last edited:
I've had processing up for a long time now. Im at the final step on eastbay. should i wait or are they gone lol

Back
Top Bottom