Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

II knew these wouldn't move hella fast 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do you know for a fact that it is real leather?

I know it is - got mine Friday before release and was at Jordan Pavilion Friday getting details. It is a different finish than the BoB - that is tumbled. This had the dust finish for the concept, but it is still real leather.

Don't get me wrong - they ain't worth $190, no shoe is, but compared to the we were getting it is as different as night and day. This stuff actually creases with wear, like REAL leather should.

Last edited by a moderator:
First and last time I buy multiple pairs of jordans with intent to resell [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] should've chose a better shoe maybe

Man im not impressed the slightest with this remastered "thingy". Im thinking some feel the word is almost enough to justify the price.. The material still feels like the last 2years of releases(meager,so-so).. Ive got some low top taxis ive had for a while and those things are tanks compared to the releases as of lately... Yes i do own the shoe and i ike the color scheme but the material isnt remastered to say the least..

First and last time I buy multiple pairs of jordans with intent to resell [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] should've chose a better shoe maybe
They're Xs if you knew anything about re-selling, you wouldnt have chose a X no matter how nice it is

Lol the younger gen is hilarious copping a x for 200 is already a bad idea if u did it with intent to resell you might have to hold on to em for a couple years then they will double in price maybe

Nah I don't know anything about reselling.. I just know there's dumbass people in this world who pay up to 5X retail just to get a shoe they might or might not put to the concrete [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

If these had been a quickstrike or hell for some reason branded DOERNBECHER, everyone here would be in tears how they need a pair. But since there no hype no one wants them lmao

As for the remastering of the shoes mehh its a gimick to hit us with a price increase thats how i feel about it, sucks but we still buy it.

Last edited:
Nah I don't know anything about reselling.. I just know there's dumbass people in this world who pay up to 5X retail just to get a shoe they might or might not put to the concrete [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I dont suport reselling but if your gonna do it, gotta do your homework

I remember seeing an indian family buy out a whole store a house of hoops of the weatherman foams i couldnt stop laughing.

The irony here is that you're dumber than them for buying these thinking they would resell for a substantial profit

Back
Top Bottom