[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got through on east bay on my phone after clicking like a mad man. At work too so I was busy doing it in between dealing with customers. Haven't got through eastbay/fnl/ftl in long *** time lol

Just ordered from hanon. Good looking out skb. Showed up an hour early at my local spot. Only 11 of us there. Turns out they only got 6! Been on the hunt since. Never ordered from hanon... do they cancel orders? Any know issues with them?
ive ordered multiple times and never had an issue with them

may take a while to ship though (5 days at max), i ordered all of the lebron 10 NSW models from them, as well as clothes

Came out to $215.00 on hanon. Never ordered from them. Any know issues?
nope, no issues from them at all

i have been ordering from them for a while, others have as well

sidenote: you get points for this purchase from hanon ...i can save 45 bucks on my next purchase from them if i use my points

Man im so heatd got cart jack on jj last night and chases with there ******** fraud protection cock blocked me from fnl and ndc.

nope, no issues from them at all

i have been ordering from them for a while, others have as well

sidenote: you get points for this purchase from hanon ...i can save 45 bucks on my next purchase from them if i use my points

I read your post as soon as I posted mine. Ya I saw I earned points. I did not make a user name or password though. Does that matter? Does it save with just my info?

Also repped!

Last edited:
Went in to the mall and got my size. Everyone was waiting for FNL to open while I copped at the mom and pops store. Quality was ok except for the part where there was masking tape stuck on the shoe and stitched in. I was a little heated and thought about returning them. I ended up ripping the tape and they look good now.

Need something to complain about. 
laugh.gif

Had to get up early and hit that mall up. Never have luck online. Line wasn't too bad at Memorial Mall in Houston. Got them from Finishline. Footlocker only had 25 pairs and Champ's was raffle. If anybody in Houston didn't get theirs today, when The House of Hoops opens in Memorial Mall dude said they would hella pairs. Bel Aires, too, for y'all that want them.

House of Hoops in Memorial City?!! That would be great.. That's my mall, bout 5 mins away! Hopefully have all kinds of drops for the opening...

House of Hoops in Memorial City?!! That would be great.. That's my mall, bout 5 mins away! Hopefully have all kinds of drops for the opening...
yea its suppose to be done by the end of this month. Its great news indeed! I go there all the time too

Reseller are hurting like them FR3s lol. Post it up for 240 and everyone replied 200 lol. That's what? 15 bucks profit? lol. Dude going to sit on that 20 pairs he got. Now he's looking for highest offer and only one guy that's willing to pay 220. This is how shoe game is suppose to be like.

Just got a message from Finish Line with $10 dollar off coupon because I had an item in my cart and never bought it. 
roll.gif
I can only assume they're talking about the 10's from this morning. FL always gives out coupons. I just got one of these the other day when I was ordering the AJ1 Orlando Mids.

Last edited:
Went in to the mall and got my size. Everyone was waiting for FNL to open while I copped at the mom and pops store. Quality was ok except for the part where there was masking tape stuck on the shoe and stitched in. I was a little heated and thought about returning them. I ended up ripping the tape and they look good now.

Need something to complain about. :lol:

I also had that masking tape stuck on the shoe and stitched in! VERY weird...

Nice! Looking forward to that, Galeria is a hassle..

I didn't get chance to get into detail about the drops was rushing to my kids up. I just want a chance to get at the Fear Pack wasn't the right time for me when they dropped.

luck of the draw. I always heard if you're purchase is under $250 you should be good, but people have got hit with fees for purchases less than that as well.

I have ordered overseas about 10 times and I've never got a customs charge (all my purchases were under $250 as well)

hope that helps
thanks

i would think there would be a set policy

i have read other posts from people that got hammered with unknown additional fees

making the GREAT DEAL that they thought they got, very costly ......

buyer beware 

Back
Top Bottom